Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!!!


We have a full weekend ahead but it's filled with lots of quality time with my husband so I'm ready to get it started :)


1. A definite favorite this week would be all the Father's Day celebrations from last weekend!


2. Another favorite this week would be spending time in MC working on compost & our organic fertilization methods!  We love learning more and more about ways to improve our business. Jared, my dad & my uncle have worked hard on one of our fertilization jobs and I can't wait to see the results!

3.  Another huge favorite this week is my Erin Condren Life Planner!  I don't know how I'd stay organized with all our activities without it!  See my original post about it here.  If you decide to buy one use this link to get $10 off!


4. Lunch dates with my husband!
Jared & I have had several lunch dates together this week and it's so nice.  Life is so busy right now that it's awesome to just get an hour in the middle of the day to eat and hang out.  Love quality time with my husband so much!

5. Jared shared this photo on Twitter yesterday and I decided to share it with you all!  This is from our Sadie Hawkins dance in high school.  9 years ago, CRAZY!  This was the night it all really started for us and it's so cool to have pictures from then to look back on. 

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!





Life In Leggingsgrab button for Coffee with Caitlin




I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

18 comments:

  1. I've been toying with getting the EC planner for a while and just need to do it already!! Happy weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! You won't regret it :) I'm loving the new designs and can't wait to order my new one this fall!

      Delete
  2. Oh the EC planner. I get one every single year. I just wish they were a tad bit lighter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Agreed, they are a little on the heavy side. I'm excited about the horizontal option this year!

      Delete
  3. Still loving all your beautiful dresses from last weekend! And how sweet is that throw back photo?

    Happy Friday <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That planner is so cute!! I want one :-) Happy Friday! Glad you had a good week!
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely look into getting one! They are awesome :)

      Delete
  5. Lunch dates are the best! That planner is awesome...need to get a new one soon! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lunch dates :) I literally would never stay organized without my EC planner!

      Delete
  6. Looks like you had a nice father's day!

    I love lunch dates, it breaks up the day and it's so nice to see your significant other :)

    Happy Friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! They really are the best! It's a nice way to keep the day from seeming too long :)

      Delete
  7. Oh love that planner! I'm thinking this is the year for an EC! I've always gotten a Lilly Pulitzer one, time for a change up! Adorable blog! - new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! You will absolutely love it :) Thanks Jen! So glad to have you following my blog!

      Delete
  8. Erin Condren planners are so great! And love the throwback picture - it's been 9 years since I graduated HS and that blows my mind!!! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are!! Thanks! I can't believe it's been that long since that photo was taken, years go by so fast now!

      Delete
  9. Lunch dates are the best, and your planner is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it definitely keeps me organized! Lunch dates are one of my favorites :)

      Delete