Thursday, June 4, 2015

Garlic Ranch Chicken & Rice Crockpot Freezer Meal

The other night, I tried out a new freezer meal recipe that I had made and it was definitely a winner in our home! 

Ingredients
2 large chicken breasts
1 packet of ranch dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
Minced garlic (to taste)
*White Rice
*Chicken Broth

*added during cooking process

Combine the above ingredients (not including the rice & broth) in a gallon freezer bag and freeze.  To cook, put bag in refrigerator the night before to thaw.  Cook in crockpot for 4-6 hours on high. 

When the chicken is done, it is time to add the rice.  I added white minute rice until most of the broth was soaked up and then poured chicken broth in until it looked like the picture above.  At this time, I also added some garlic powder.
Let the meal continue cooking until the rice is tender and has soaked up most of the broth.  Then just stir and serve!

This was a simple & yummy weeknight meal and it will definitely be going into our freezer meal rotation!

Check out my other crockpot freezer meals:

Eat Drink and Be Mary


I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!







2 comments: