Thursday, June 18, 2015

Life Lately

What we've been up to lately...
Orange Leaf dates :)

Dinner & Entourage date nights!

Memorial Day celebrations!

Fun times with these two :)

We love running errands & doing the little stuff together!

My new bike!  Jared put it together for me and surprised me with it at work.  Love it!  I already cut one of my tires though so I need to get that replaced :/

Date nights at home are the best :)

We sent Grandad off on his Honor Flight!  Read more about that here.

We've gone for day trips which are super fun!

We welcomed Grandad home!

I was able to take a day off so we could go do some business work and planning in MC.  Love getting to spend time outside!

Some of my favorite guys doing some trailer talk :)


Family Dinner!

Walks with my Granny!

And fun with Grandad too :)

Yard work makes for dirty people & super happy ones when lunch at Firehouse happens afterwards!

Wedding showers & office get-togethers :)

It's been a busy month or so but we've also gotten to fit in lots of fun things to do too!  Can't wait to see what kind of fun we get into this next month :) We've got lots of outdoor house projects & landscaping on the agenda!
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!



6 comments:

  1. How sweet he surprised you with a bike!! That's going to be a fun summer activity for you guys to do together! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be! When it finally stops raining :/ It was very sweet!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to you and your hubby on getting married and enjoying the married life! All those slow moments of running errands, froyo, and just time together are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! It really is the little things and little moments that make married life so great :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your bike! It's so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete