Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend Recap

Can't believe it's already Monday y'all! 

Friday


Friday I started the day with a yummy Strawberry & Blueberry protein smoothie! Yum :)

Definitely loving lighter layers for all this heat!
(Top: Macy's/Crop Pants: The Limited/Wedges: Macy's/Aviators: Target)


My favorite work snack right now!


Started the weekend off with a walk!

We finished the night watching the last two episodes of Entourage to get ready for the movie the next day!


Saturday

Saturday, Jared had to work the first part of the day so I got a good long walk in, yard work & some errands complete!

We went to the new Firehouse Subs for lunch!  Love the mural on the wall.
We were both so dirty from working outside most of the morning!

Yum :)

All cleaned up :)  Saturday afternoon we went to Henderson to see Entourage and it was AMAZING!

After the movie, we went to a couples shower for a family friend and got to hang out with these two for a while!



Love Navy & White stripes this summer!
(Dress: Macy's/Flip Flops: NY&C)

After leaving the shower, we went to a work get together for my office & had such a fun time!  I work with the sweetest group of people and it was so nice to relax & hang out outside of the office :)  We had a really awesome Saturday!

Sunday
Jared had to work Sunday so I spent my day at Church and then the church picnic, hanging out with Dad & Darlene, a visit to see Jared and then some time with my grandparents.  Pretty good Sunday! 

Looking forward to this week with my husband :)  Happy Monday!
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!



Bella And The City




19 comments:

  1. Can we talk about how adorable that stipped dress is! You look cute as a button!!! I could literally eat a whole watermelon! Lol!! I hope you have a super day cutie pie!!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Same here on the watermelon, so healthy & filling!

      Delete
  2. Love the black and white dress!!! Also, yummmmyyy!!!!! We love Firehouse!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We love it too & are excited to finally have one in our town :)

      Delete
  3. Ahh, I miss Firehouse so much! That striped dress is so cute! I'm all about watermelon as a summer snack too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super yummy :) Thank you! Watermelon is the best this time of year -- so refreshing!

      Delete
  4. I am allllll about watermelon, too! It's my favorite snack!!!

    That OLD Navy Dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES for Entourage, I need to get my butt to the movies to go see it. I need some Lloyd and Ari banter in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried I would be disappointed with the movie but it was SO good! Definitely go see it soon!

      Delete
  6. I love that striped dress! I need to eat more watermelon, I just hate cutting it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mattie! Cutting it up is a pain :/ I have to make myself do it as soon as I buy it or I won't!

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend!! I actually grew up with the owners son's of firehouse and love me a hook and ladder!! :) Hope you have a great Monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Jared's favorite! We love it there :)

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh I looove Firehouse subs! Craving it now!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute recap! I am loving watermelon right now too!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love that navy & white striped dress!

    ReplyDelete