Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Weekend Recap

My weekend recap is a little late this week but better late than never! 

Friday we had a pizza night and started the Friday Night Lights TV series.  I have seen the first two seasons but never finished it and Jared hasn't seen it yet so we are excited to binge watch it now :) 
Saturday started off with a long walk with Haley!  Since I sit so much during the week at work, I love getting long walks in on the weekends.

Saturday afternoon, we traveled to The Overlook in Leavenworth, IN to eat with my grandparents for Father's Day & my grandmother's birthday.  Yummy :)

Happy to spend a beautiful day in such a pretty place on the river :) 
3/4 of the Fab 4!  Wish Jared could have been with us :)
Sunday, we started the day with breakfast at Cracker Barrel with my Grandad Charles.  This is him with his offspring :)
After breakfast, we went to church and then we ate lunch with my Dad.  Dyl made us homemade lasagna & it was delish :)
I'm a daddy's girl for sure :)
Glad he liked his gift :)
Rowdy never misses a family photo.  Seriously, it's like she has camera radar and it's so funny!!

After lunch, we headed back to Owensboro and just relaxed for a bit before eating with Jared's family and then ending the night with a grocery store run & some more Friday Night Lights :)
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!



Bella And The City



8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous weekend! And loving your dresses, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous scenery!! I love Friday nights like the one you guys had - the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, beautiful river view! Me too : ) Relaxing at home on the weekends is the best!

      Delete
  3. I just binge watched Friday Night Lights while husby was on business travel abroad! I didn't finish the last season though - it kind of fell apart by then, which I'm guessing is why it was cancelled...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I'll have to wait & see but I hate that the last season disappointed you, it starts out so well!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete