Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekend Recap


Happy Monday!  Can't believe the weekend is already over :( 

Friday, Jared was working so I joined Dad & Darlene for dinner and then hung out with them! I also had a leak in my tire but my super handy & awesome dad was able to plug it for me!


Saturday, Jared and I went on a mini road trip to Henderson & Evansville to do a little bit of shopping, went out to eat & we went to see Ted 2! It was a full but fun day : )


Sunday was a great day! We had a lazy morning and then went to the parade of homes where I found my dream closet! Seriously, isn't this closet amazing?!

 We also went grocery shopping and worked on our yard the first part of the day. Sunday afternoon, we had a kickball game & then spent the rest of the night watching Friday Night Lights with some Wasabi takeout. I'm so sad the weekend is over already but we have a good week ahead to look forward to!

Hope everyone has a great week!  See you back here tomorrow evening for my Bachelorette recap!

If you need an easy weeknight meal this week, try my Nacho Chicken Crockpot meal

Bella And The City 

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!  

22 comments:

  1. OMG that closet .................. I need!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously...loved it! We walked in and my jaw dropped!

      Delete
  2. Oh that closet - it's what dreams are made of!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's so pretty & I can only imagine how gorgeous it will be with everything organized in there :)

      Delete
  3. That closet is incredible! A girl can dream right? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely dreaming of that closet!! I love a good space to get ready and that one takes the cake!

      Delete
  4. Visiting from A Cute Angle

    Who's closet is this?? I love it, I wish I had one just like it. Makes my walk in closet look like a cookie box.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in a house we visited on the Parade of Homes this weekend! I've been dreaming of it ever since :)

      Delete
  5. Dad's are so great, aren't they?! That closet is amazing. Sounds like a fun and productive weekend. Thanks for linking up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My dad is the best :) Loved that closet and it was a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. I need that closet right now! I can imagine all my clothes lovely and organised in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!! I would have a blast organizing all my clothes & shoes in there!

      Delete
  7. Oh my that closet is amazing! A girl can dream ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I've been dreaming of that closet since I saw it :)

      Delete
  8. you just used my favorite three words in the same sentence nacho + chicken + crockpot! I HAVE to try that!

    trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if that's the case, you definitely need to try it! We love it!

      Delete
  9. That closet is a dream!! Amazing! So glad your dad could fix your car! Car issues are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, love it! Me too, he's the best :)

      Delete
  10. I need to see Ted 2!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty funny! Supposedly there is going to be a 3rd one coming out too!

      Delete