Monday, July 27, 2015

Blog Planning

I'm taking some time to redesign some things on the blog and work on my blog schedule today!  If there's anything you would like to see more or less of feel free to let me know in the comments below :)

I will be back tomorrow with my recap of the Bachelorette finale and After the Final Rose!  If you need to get caught up before the finale see my post on the last episode (before the Men Tell All) here!  My full recap of the Nordstrom sale items I decided to keep will be up Wednesday or Thursday!


Oh and exciting news!  Our living room renovation is being featured on Better After today here!


Hope everyone has a great Monday!!




I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

14 comments:

  1. I am way too excited about the finale tonight, this has been the first unpredictable season which was a breath of fresh air :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agreed! Can't wait to find out who she picks :) Not my favorite season but I'm glad that I don't know how it will end!

      Delete
  2. Yay for the season finale! I feel like we've been waiting for this for so long! Happiest of Mondays!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This season has seemed to drag on for a while!

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your scheduling! I checked out your living room reno...WOW! Looks so awesome! I love how you brightened the fireplace and built-ins. Looks so nice and welcoming now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily!! We love how that room turned out :)

      Delete
  4. I'm pretty pumped for the finale - mostly because I'm just so glad she's done LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This season has been good at times and dragged at others. I'm not a huge fan of her season but am excited that I have no idea who she'll pick tonight!

      Delete
  5. Loved watching the Bachelorette last night, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post is really interesting! I love your blog:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO COOL that you guys got featured!! I love your living room and want you to come over and design my house for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! We are pretty excited about it :) Haha I would love to! It's been so fun designing each room in our home!

      Delete