Thursday, July 23, 2015

Fitness Update



Wednesday

26pp + 7 weekly pp 
1 mile walk


Thursday

25/26pp 
3.2 mile walk + circuits


Friday

26pp + 5 weekly points!
5 mile walk


Saturday

26pp + 8 weekly points
3 mile walk

Sunday
Sunday, I epically failed to take any photos but ended up using 26pp + 6 weekly points

Monday



26pp + 10 weekly points 
Probably over counting a little bit today but better safe than sorry!

Tuesday

26pp + 11 weekly points

Ended the week with 2 weekly points leftover!  I definitely splurged a little bit more this week with my weekly points but I had been so good that it was worth it :) 

Weekly Weight Loss: -0.6
Total Weight Loss: -10.6



I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

10 comments:

  1. Mmm that breakfast taco looks delicious! Congrats on continuously moving forward towards your goals - huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite yummy! I'm not a big breakfast eater but I like those! Thanks Christina!

      Delete
  2. I think its great you can still eat everything you want!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Biana! Yes, eating the stuff I love except in smaller portions has definitely helped!

      Delete
  3. Love seeing your food posts on IG! I think that's a great way to keep yourself accountable. WW is really the only thing that's ever worked for me when I've tried to lose weight.

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tif! I ended up starting a new instagram for all my WW updates so you may want to check that out @kmpeacock_ww. It is the only thing that I've found that works for me too! I still have a ways to go but I love it :)

      Delete
  4. Love following along with your journey on IG! You encourage me to make better choices ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I just started a new instagram account @kmpeacock_ww purely for my weight loss & fitness posts if you want to follow along :)

      Delete