Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fitness Update


Wednesday 
26 daily points used + 17 weekly points
Splurged on dinner with Olive Garden & Orange Leaf!  

Thursday
20/26 daily points used
The fresh veggies right now for 0 points are making life a lot easier!
2.5 Mile Walk

Friday
26 daily points + 10 weekly points 
Pizza Night

Saturday
26 daily points used + 6 weekly points
Popcorn is one of my fave WW snacks!

Sunday
26 daily points + 2 weekly points
Subway salads are definitely a favorite of mine on WW :)
4 Mile Walk

Monday
26 daily points + 7 weekly points
Panera surprisingly is one of the easier places to eat for me right now!  That soup & salad combined only added up to 7 points :)
3.2 Mile Walk

Tuesday
26 daily + 7 weekly
Grilled nuggets were NOT what I wanted at Chick Fil A but they were pretty good & allowed to splurge a little on dinner!
1 mile walk (the rain shortened my walk for the day :( )

Weekly Weight Loss: -1.0
Total Weight Loss: -11.6

Favorite foods right now: popcorn, fruit, cucumbers & tomatoes, Subway salads, peanut butter sandwiches.

The longer I do Weight Watchers, the easier it gets on most days!  I'm really trying to up my water intake this next week, stay under my 26 daily points as many days as possible and to keep up my walking regimen to hopefully see another good drop next week!


I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

8 comments:

  1. This makes me hungry! Good for you in doing weight watchers - it really makes you think about each meal/snack/bite!

    www.balancingbyfaith.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh! It really does and it's working for me so far!

      Delete
  2. UHH I would die for popcorn!! Your weight loss is awesome!! Congrats! That is no easy job!! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katelyn! It's not easy but it is so worth it! Popcorn is one of my favorites! So few points but feels like such a treat!

      Delete
  3. You go girl! All of this looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had my first weigh in today so I'm still familiarizing myself with what I can eat when I go out to eat. How many points are the salads at Subway and how do you figure it out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the nutrition facts & then used my WW calculator to figure out all the points. Basically it's 0 for the lettuce & veggies, 2 for cheese, 2 for one packet of croutons. Then I use a fat free ranch (1) and get a little cup of regular ranch and mix some of that in with the fat free and I count that as 5 to be on the safe side! If you have any questions about counting anything feel free to email me at kelsey.mann.peacock@gmail.com!

      Delete