Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favorites


It's FRIDAY!!!  So ready for the weekend to start :)

1. House of White Real Bride
House of White Real Bride Kelsey

Our wedding was featured on the House of White blog and we are so excited that they wanted to share our wedding!  See the post & more wedding photos here!

I had the most amazing experience at House of White selecting my wedding gown and highly recommend them!  See more about my dress shopping experience with House of White here.



2. Kendra Scott Rae Necklace

LOVE my new necklace!  First of all, my middle name is Rae so how perfect?!  Also, it goes with everything & is so lightweight but still great quality!  Love, love, love.  It's currently on sale at Nordstrom here!


3. Nordstrom Sale
Anniversary Sale Early Access, July 9-16. Want in early? The card's the key.


Oh my.  I used my Nordstrom card to access the sale early & found lots of goodies!  I picked up a few things for myself and even managed to snag a few Christmas gifts :)  If you are a current cardholder you can shop the sale here!  Or, I'm pretty sure if you sign up for one you can go ahead and shop the sale now! 


4. Our New Truck

We were able to go pick up our new truck this week!  I think this handsome man looks pretty good driving it :)  I'll share photos of the outside once we get all the business logos put on!

5. Probably Polka Dots Guest Blog


I'm guest blogging over on Nicole's blog, Probably Polka Dots, today!  Visit my post here to learn more about the town we call home!

Other posts this week:
Hope everyone has a great weekend!


I would love to have you as a follower on GFC :)


I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!
Life In Leggingsgrab button for Coffee with Caitlin

27 comments:

  1. Love seeing more of your wedding pictures - congrats on the feature!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured! That's so awesome :-D

    Happy Friday gurlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! We were pretty excited about it :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous wedding photo! Love the necklace, definitely going to have to check that and other Kendra Scott pieces out in the sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! That necklace is one of my favorite purchases in a very long time. There are a lot of great KS pieces in the sale :)

      Delete
  4. That's so fun you were featured! Heading over there now to check it out. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so fun you were featured! Heading over there now to check it out. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent tooooo much on the Anniversary Sale! Gonna go read your guest blog and the feature of your wedding!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kendra Scott, and I love it even more when it's on sale! I might have to sneak over to Nordstroms and snag me one of those necklaces :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agreed! I definitely recommend it! I love mine :)

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the wedding feature! That's awesome!

    I love that Kendra Scott necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! I was definitely excited about it! Me too :)

      Delete
  9. Love the Rae necklace!! Congratulations on the wedding feature--that's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wedding pictures are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww congrats on your feature - so exciting!! That Kendra Scott necklace is amazing!! Did you get the turquoise color? I like the gold seafoam, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! I bought the chalcedony & love it!

      Delete
  12. That is so exciting that your wedding was featured! You look beautiful! The necklace is beautiful. It is so nice to find great accessories!

    Ashley @ www.peacefulsimplelife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Yes, great accessories are the best :)

      Delete
  13. So fun to have your wedding featured! Beautiful photos. Love your new necklace! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Kendra Scott necklace is super cute!!! Love it!! Great post!!

    XoxoX
    www.ManicMakeupGirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete