Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  This week has seemed SO long for some reason but I am so excited the weekend is here :)


1. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
1 day until our Anniversary Sale. Tomorrow can't come fast enough. Early Access ends today.
Boy did I have fun shopping this sale!  I found lots of goodies & several Christmas presents :)  If you are still shopping the sale or just getting started check out my picks here!  Once my items arrive, I'll do a post with photos & reviews!

2. Getting Healthy


I have really focused on getting healthy and losing weight over the past month (walking and Weight Watchers mostly) and my work is starting to pay off already.  See my first fitness update here!  I'm going to be posting my progress each Thursday so feel free to come follow along!  Also, I'm always wanting to learn so if you have any tips or meal ideas feel free to share :)

3. Subway Salads

I have been obsessed with Subway salads lately!  They are so yummy & filling!  I feel so stuffed after I eat one and love grabbing them for lunch or dinner.  Not to mention, they are low on Weight Watchers points which makes me extra happy :)

4. Christmas Ornaments


Yes, we are the crazy people that pre-ordered our Christmas ornaments from Hallmark!  We wanted to make sure we could get the ones we wanted so we ordered them about a month ago and I was able to pick them up this week.  Off to the closet they go until later this year but I'm excited to have them on our Christmas tree this year :)

5. Answered Prayers
I think it's important when God answers your prayers to share that with others to give the glory to Him.  I had been struggling with something for a while and prayed about it every single day.  One day, the answer and what I was supposed to do came to me as clear as could be.  It was the first time in a long time that I felt like God was speaking directly to me!  What a humbling and amazing feeling :)  Really trusting in Him and praying hard will result in an answer in His time which turns out to be the absolute perfect timing.  All I had to do was really give up control & trust him! So thankful for my growing faith each day & for answered prayers :)

Other posts this week:
Nordstrom Sale Picks
Fitness Update
Bachelorette Recap
Weekend Recap

I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!
Life In Leggings
grab button for Coffee with Caitlin

26 comments:

  1. I was up bright and early and snapped up some baubles from kate and kendra this morning, woohoo sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you ordered your Christmas ornaments...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that you preordered your ornaments!! I might have watched a few Christmas Movies on Hallmark channel this week and saw the commercials advertising the new ornaments!! So happy for you that your prayers have been answered. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Oh I love Hallmark Christmas movies! They are the best :) Answered prayers are an amazing thing!

      Delete
  4. I should do weight watchers ~ I just hate tracking and figuring out points/calories but I guess it's the only way to really do it! I just started my own blog...I should follow along with you! I didn't even know subway had salads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love WW! It really does make the tracking easy. I'm not perfect at it by any means but I'm definitely seeing improvement!

      Delete
  5. I'm getting a Subway salad for lunch today actually! So good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy them too Brianne...they're definitely a favorite of mine :)

      Delete
  6. Sometimes you need to preorder the Christmas ornaments from Hallmark because they sell out so quickly! I collect the Gone With The Wind ornaments, and I'm always upset if I don't get the current one from that year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet those are super pretty! Glad I'm not the only one into ornaments :)

      Delete
  7. Yay for answered prayer *hugs* and that salad looks delish! And man alive did I do some damage online this morning for the anniversary sale *whoops*.

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! Answered prayers are the best :) I definitely did some damage myself & can't wait til it all arrives!

      Delete
  8. I've never tried Subway's salads, but this look so good! I love big salads. I also love hearing about answered prayers, you're right it's important to share what God has done for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love them!! So healthy & filling :) I absolutely agree!

      Delete
  9. Congrats on your fitness journey! I recently just started mine and am anxious to start seeing results! I swear every blog I follow participated in the Nordstrom sale… guess I have to do that next year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Randi! It's definitely hard work and I mess up but I can tell the consistency is paying off so far! The Nordstrom sale is amazing...I definitely recommend checking it out :)

      Delete
  10. Are you new to Weight Watchers? I've been doing it for about a year and I have had great success so far! I also found out about DietBet, where you literally bet on yourself to lose weight and it has been a great motivator! Results you can see make it all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've been doing it for about 5 weeks now and love it :) I'm glad to hear you're still loving it! I will definitely have to check out DietBet. That sounds very motivating!

      Delete
  11. I love that you ordered some fun ornaments! thats the best!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey! It feels a little silly being so far away from Christmas but I'm glad to have them for when the season gets here!

      Delete
  12. Answered prayers are tremendous blessings. I am so glad I'm not the only one who shops for Christmas ornaments early :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are!! Glad to hear I'm not the only one too :)

      Delete
  13. Oh my goodness… a new hippo ornament?!!? I haven't checked out Hallmark in forever (ours was taken out of our local mall) and my hubby loves hippos. We already have two of the older versions and various other hippo items. My daughter loves listening to the songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love it! That song is one of my favorite Christmas tunes and when I saw the ornament I knew I had to have it!

      Delete