Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nordstrom Sale Picks

1 day until our Anniversary Sale. Tomorrow can't come fast enough. Early Access ends today.
Early access to the Nordstrom sale ends tonight so if you're a cardholder it's time to purchase any last minute items before the sale goes public!  If you're not a cardholder, get ready for some awesome deals :) I have done some serious #NSale damage... Okay, I haven't been that bad but I did snag a few goodies and lots of Christmas gifts :)  If I love everything I ordered, I'm pretty sure I can mark 4 people off my Christmas to-buy list.  I call that a Christmas in July success!

For those who haven't gotten to shop the sale yet, I wanted to highlight some of the best deals I've found & my favorite items so you can purchase them right away and not have to search through the pages!  Nordstrom has free shipping & returns (just another reason I love them so much) so if there's something that goes fast or a few main things you want add those to your cart and checkout fast!  You can always peruse the rest of the sale after and place a second order of other items.  If you place something in your cart it might be sold out by the time you check out!

I decided to break my favorites down by category too!  Beauty, Jewelry, Clothes & Accessories!

After all my items come in, I'll post reviews & photos!

If you don't already read her blog, go check out Pinterest Told Me To!  She has the best outfit guides and ideas and has awesome posts about the Nordstrom sale!

Beauty


Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Heads, 4 pack

I love these brush heads for my Clarisonic!  I paid $27.00 for my last replacement and you can get FOUR for $64.80!!!  Clarisonic users...that is what we call a HUGE deal!  I ordered a set and they will last me at least a year.  Buy these here!

St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse

Ladies, this self tanner is fab!  It is my absolute favorite I've ever used and works so well.  I purchased the 4oz bottle (regularly $32) well over a month ago and apply it pretty much every 3 days and have not ran out yet.  It works great & is worth every penny at that price!  During the sale you can get a 13.5oz and travel 1.69oz bottles plus a hand & face mitt for $49!! This is huge.  I definitely added one of these to my order.  I wager to bet I'll be able to tan the rest of the year off the big bottle and the mitts are so handy to keep your tan smooth and your hands from turning orange.  Shop this set here!


Jewelry

Kendra Scott 'Rae' Long Pendant Necklace


Kendra Scott Rae Necklace

LOVE this necklace!  I bought it in the Chalcedony and it's so cute with so many of my favorite summer outfits!  Normally $65, 5 colors of this necklace are part of the sale for $43.55.  Shop it here!

Kendra Scott 'Rayne' Stone Tassel Pendant Necklace

Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace

If you're a tassel person, the Rayne necklace may be more your jam.   7 colors of this necklace are part of the sale!   Regularly $80, you can get them for $52.90!  Shop these necklaces here!

Kendra Scott 'Dani' Stone Drop Earrings

Kendra Scott Dani Earrings

I love these KS earrings!  They are lightweight and perfect for going out or for the office!  They come in so many cute colors too :)  Regularly $52, these are on sale for $33.90!  Shop them here.

Kendra Scott 'Arden' Station Cuff

Kendra Scott Arden Cuff

Such a cute bracelet & perfect Christmas gift!  Regularly $50, during the sale they are $32.90.  Shop the cuff here!

kate spade new york glitter stud earrings

Kate Spade Glitter Studs

Love these glitter studs!   So perfect to dress up a casual outfit & just fun :)  They come in several colors & are so cute!  Great Christmas/birthday gifts!  Shop the glitter studs here!  Regularly $38, they are only $24.90 during the sale.

Image result for nordstrom bp studs

B.P. Stone Stud Earrings

These earrings aren't technically part of the sale but if you're already picking up some goodies for yourself or for gifts do yourself a favor and get some of these too!  Adorable studs in so many colors for only $8!!!!!  Umm hello?  They're almost giving these away.  Buy yourself one color or 5!  Shop the earrings here!

Clothing

Halogen® Relaxed Slub Knit U-Neck Tee (Regular & Petite)

Halogen Slub Knit Tee

I have heard nothing but wonderful things about these t-shirts & fully intend to stock up on some after I get done with this weight loss.  After the sale, they will be $25 but during the sale they are only $15.90!!  Shop them here.

Lush 'Perfect' Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic (Juniors)

Lush Perfect Roll Tab Tunic

Love these tops! They have them on sale in lots of fall colors & a few prints.  I wish I could stock up on these now myself for the reason listed above!  They are regularly $42.00 and during the sale are $27.90!  How cute would these be in the fall with leggings & boots?!  Shop them here!


Barefoot Dreams® Drape Front Cardigan (Nordstrom Exclusive)


Barefoot Dreams Drape Front Cardigan


Sheaffer over at Pinterest Told Me To has been recommending these for years!!  I finally decided to listen and ordered one from the early access sale.  It hasn't arrived yet so I can't give you my personal experience with it but from what I've heard it's unbelievable!  Regularly $92.00, 3 colors are still available in the sale for $60.90.  Shop them here!


Zella 'Live In' Leggings



Zella Live-In Leggings


Another Pinterest Told Me To recommendation that I'm happy I listened to!  They are regularly $52.00 but during the sale they are $33.90.  Shop them here!  I love them so much that I'm going to get the capri version too!

BP. Stripe High/Low Tee (Juniors)

BP. Stripe High Low Tee

I absolutely love this top!!  It's perfect for Fall & so cute on.  Regularly $18.00, you can buy it during the sale for $12.90!! That is so cheap for a top and it's the perfect length for leggings and boots in the fall!  Shop this top here.

Treasure&Bond Layered Shirttail Sweater


Treasure & Bond Layered Sweater


If I was clothes shopping much during this sale, this sweater would definitely have made the list!  It's PERFECT for Fall!  It's regularly $88.00 and on sale for $58.90.  Shop the different color options here!


Accessories

BP. Plaid ScarfBP. Plaid Scarf (Online Only)

B.P. Plaid Scarf
These are so cute & perfect for Fall & Winter!  Plus they're regularly $24.00 and only $15.90 during the sale so these would make great stocking stuffers or Christmas gifts as well!  Shop the navy here and the gray here!


Street Level Vegan Leather Pocket Tote


Street Level Vegan Leather Pocket Tote


I was looking for a new tote for work and decided to order this one & try it!  I think it's cute and seems to be good quality but it just won't work for what I wanted it for.  It's a great deal though!  Regularly $48.00 and on sale for $31.90!  Shop the tote in cognac & black here!

Levtex Letter Accessory Bag

Levtex Letter Accessory Bag

I think these would make great stocking stuffers, birthday or bridesmaid gifts!  Regularly $24, they are on sale for $15.90!  Shop the bags here.

TOMS 'Desert Wedge' Bootie (Women)

TOMS Desert Wedge Bootie

If I hadn't already found so many goodies on the sale, I believe these would be in my cart!  I think I'll definitely be adding these to my closet before Fall.  They're regularly $118.95 and on sale for $78.90!  Shop the booties here!

I'd love to have you follow me on GFC or Bloglovin :)

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:
Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

6 comments:

  1. You are going to fall in LOVE with the Blardigan and never want to take it off!! This one is even softer and lighter than the one I got last year...and I didn't think that was possible!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad to hear that Katie! I had gone back and forth so many times on ordering it but I think I'll love it!

      Delete
  2. We have VERY similar taste hah! I LOVE St Tropez and I will never use another type of self tanner. I got the Arden cuff a few months ago during a sale and seriously wear it almost everyday. I also have the Street Level Tote and can't praise it enough--such high quality for the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittany, I think you're definitely right! We have very similar taste :) Love St. Tropez!

      Delete
  3. the BP. navy scarf has been sitting in my cart all week, I think it's time to buy! :)

    ReplyDelete