Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekend Recap



Happy Monday!  I can't believe I'm already saying that!!! I'm so sad that the weekend is over but I'm very much looking forward to some good quality time with Jared this week : )

Thursday


Thursday night Jared had to work so I hung out in MC with Dad & Darlene!  Always fun times with those two :)

Friday


Friday, Jared & my brother spent the first half of the day mowing while I took a truck we were looking at to our family mechanic & my dad to check out!

I think I look pretty comfy in that big truck :) 

After gaining the mechanic's, my dad's & brothers truck approval combined with ours we decided we were sure we wanted it and made an offer.  So on Friday, we bought a truck :)

Friday night my sweet husband surprised me by taking me to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner!  It was so nice and yummy :)  Afterwards, we were able to finally just relax and watch some shows together!

Saturday

Jared was called out to a fire early Saturday so we got a little later start in the day than we originally planned.  I went with him to MC to mow!

Two of my favorite men :)

Saturday afternoon we cooked out at my grandparents!  Jared had to work the fireworks so he couldn't stay super long but we were so excited he was able to hang out for a while!
Me & my Granny!

Love my husband!

Loved Dyl's shirt!

My stepmom surprised me with this dress a few weeks ago and it worked perfectly for the 4th! Thanks Darlene!


4th of July necessities :)

Love my Grandad!

So much fun with these two!  We were just missing Jared :)
It was a really fun night full of good food, fun & fireworks :) 

Sunday

Sunday, Jared was working again so I spent the first part of the day working out and cleaning the house.

I really needed to walk off & detox my body from all those yummy 4th treats!

When I first started working out & eating healthier a few weeks ago, this workout top was like a second skin and showed everything.  Yesterday it was loose!  Yay :)

The afternoon brought a visit to Jared & then a trip to MC for church & dinner with Dad and Darlene.  Our pastor was offering a second service yesterday afternoon to discuss God's purpose in marriage & what he desires it to be.  I enjoyed it very much!  Our world operates off such a messed up view and it was refreshing to study God's word!

Love this self tanner!  I apply it every 3-4 days and it gives me great color!  I was using it last night and wanted to make sure & share it with you all!

Hope everyone has a great week!
P.S. Tonight is a new episode of the Bachelorette and it's looking pretty interesting!  Come back & visit the blog tomorrow for my episode recap :)


Bella And The City 

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!
 http://goto.target.com/c/163376/212997/2092

22 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new car!! That's amazing also really love your dress for the 4th!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss pop-its! I loved those things when I was little! I loove the dress you wore for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 4th dress and that t-shirt too! Congrats on the new truck! Love your blog! Thanks for paying me a visit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! We're excited about it :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  4. What a cute couple! So glad to have found your blog!! Have a great week :)
    P.S. Your fourth dress is adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katelyn! So glad you found my blog!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the new truck!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun Fourth - I did those sparklers for the first time this year and was obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great weekend! That striped dress is adorable! And congrats on the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful fam!! That picture of you with the sparklers is adorable! And you go girl, that workout outfit is cute as can be! Have a great day!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your striped dress from the 4th, so pretty! Sounds like a fantastic holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the workout progress. I like the striped dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! Love that dress too, it's so comfy!

      Delete