Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  Honestly, it's hard to say that.  I'm so sad the weekend is over :/  We have a great week ahead but weekends are my absolute favorite :)
I started the weekend off with my new Kendra Scott Rae necklace that I LOVE!!  So lightweight and such good quality!  It's currently on sale at Nordstrom here.

Friday night, we had lots to do after work and once we finished up and could grab dinner we couldn't decide on something we both wanted!  Anybody else ever have nights like that?  I ended up with a Subway salad & Jared ate his fave O'Charley's appetizer.  We were both happy campers but it was a unique meal for sure :) 
Saturday morning I started the day with a 7.5 mile walk with Haley!  Such a good way to start the day - exercise & girl talk!

Saturday afternoon was Cooper's birthday party!  How cute is Cole?  Such a sweet boy!
Cooper (the birthday boy) pushing Cole around!  Love these boys!
Birthday party fun!
When it is so miserably hot outside, there's not much I like better than a lightweight and easy summer dress!  After the party, I visited Jared's family for a while and then headed to MC to hang out with Dad & Darlene!
Sunday brought church and then grocery shopping & errands with my handsome husband :)  We had such a relaxing Sunday afternoon and it was SO nice!!
I had lots of points leftover for a cheat meal this week so Jared treated me to Olive Garden last night and it was delicious.  Worth every point :)

However, my new health consciousness had me feeling guilty so I snuck in a short walk last night to walk off some of that meal :)  Sunday nights filled with yummy foods & curling up on the couch with my husband to watch some more Friday Night Lights are a definite favorite for us!

It really was a great weekend & I hope you all had a great one too!
Come back to the blog tomorrow for my Bachelorette Recap!  See last week's episode recap here!


Bella And The City 

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!! 




12 comments:

  1. The hubs and I sometimes can't decide on what to eat so we'll get a bunch of stuff to appease us both lol!! I love the dress you wore to the birthday party!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it's not just us! It ended up working out pretty well :) Thanks Biana!

      Delete
  2. A long walk is one of my favorite ways to kick off a weekend morning! We end up both wanting separate meals more times than none, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Christina! It just makes me feel better the whole day :) So glad to hear it's not just us who are so indecisive!

      Delete
  3. Loving that KS necklace, so pretty! And I hear ya on the weekends being the absolute favorite, I'm always so sad when they're over. And loving your lightweight dress, best outfit for a hot summer day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, I love it too! Weekends are the absolute best :) I'm living in dresses right now!

      Delete
  4. Love that necklace! My husband and I get different meals at least every other month. It is completely ridiculous, but sometimes you just want what you want. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy! Glad to hear it's not just us :)

      Delete
  5. Looks like you guys had a busy yet fun weekend :)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea, we did! Sad it's over and looking forward to Friday already :)

      Delete
  6. Fun weekend! Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

    - Cielo
    www.mermaidinheels.com

    ReplyDelete