Monday, July 20, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  Hard to believe those words are true...this weekend went by too fast!!  We have a good week ahead but there's nothing like the weekend so here's to hoping Friday comes back around quickly :)

Friday, I kicked the weekend off with a hair appointment where I chopped my hair off again.  I was trying to grow it out but I had just had enough of having my hair under the blow dryer in this heat!! I am so glad I cut it off, it has cut down so much time on getting ready!  I'll go back to growing it out this fall but for now I'm loving less time blow drying :) 


Friday night Jared was working so I had a yummy sushi dinner with Dylan & Lauren.  Afterwards, Haley & I got in a 5 mile walk before I went to visit with my grandparents!


Saturday was a scorcher here!  I walked 3 miles Saturday morning and I was so hot & sweaty!  Jared landscaped all morning and I'm not sure how he did it!


After we both cleaned up, we had a little date night!  Yummy dinner followed by some Friday Night Lights and an early bedtime for him after all that work :)  Our home office was calling my name so I may or may not have burned the midnight oil doing some organizing and filing in there! 

Sunday, we decided to just have a lazy day!  We've been so busy so it was nice to just slow down and hang out all day.  It is so hot here right now, I live in lightweight dresses!!  Anyone else loving navy & white this summer?  We spent the day running a few quick errands, doing a few things around the house but mainly just relaxing and capping the night off with a dinner out.  It was exactly the kind of day we needed before taking on the week :) 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Come visit the blog tomorrow for my Men Tell All Bachelorette Recap!  Also, my final Nordstrom sale purchases should be here this week so I'll be doing a post about my favorite finds soon.


Bella And The City 
 
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!! 

19 comments:

  1. I have a dress similar to yours in navy and white too! It is so light and perfect for the heat, I live in mine. I know how you feel about your hair, I am debating whether to chop mine off or not, it is a hot mess at the moment. It takes ages to dry and style and just ugh! Glad you had a good weekend, lazy Sundays are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! I love my shorter hair right now, so much easier to get ready in the mornings! Relaxing Sundays are the best :)

      Delete
  2. I love your hair! Navy and white are like the perfect year round color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than friday nights and sushi dinners - at least that's my mantra!! I'm loving that color combo and totally agree with you - it's way too hot out!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha totally agreed! This heat is getting out of control!

      Delete
  4. Love the hair!!! Now I want sushi haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so pretty on you! And that sushi looks so good. I'm thinking now I know what I want for Lunch now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! Sushi for lunch sounds amazing!!

      Delete
  6. Your hair came out awesome, and LOVING that dress - so pretty :)

    Have a fabulous week gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate!! Hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  7. I love that navy and white dress! So cute!! I have tons of navy and white stuff right now. In fact, that is what I am wearing today! That sushi looks absolutely delicious and I am going to have to get my fix in this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nadine! Navy & white is a definite favorite in my closet :) The sushi was sooo good!

      Delete
  8. sounds like a great weekend! can't go wrong with some sushi!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress!!! So cute. Where did you get it? Sounds like a fun yet productive weekend. Thanks for linking up this week!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete