Thursday, August 6, 2015

Fitness Update


Wednesday
26/26 daily points used
3.2 mile walk


Thursday
26/26 daily points used
3.2 mile walk


Friday
Not pictured Briarpatch dinner
 26/26 daily points used, 9 weekly points used
3.2 mile walk

Saturday
26/26 daily points used
3.2 miles + 2 more that night

Sunday
26/26 daily points used, 9 weekly points used
3.2 miles + circuits

Monday
26/26 daily points used, 2 weekly points used
3.2 miles

Tuesday
26/26 daily points used, 18 weekly points used
Rest day


Weekly weight loss: +1.6
Total Weight Loss: 10
I'm not sure exactly what happened this week!  I worked out every day but one and had 11 weekly points leftover.  I splurged the night before weigh in (not the best idea) and I feel like I'm retaining a lot of fluid right now.  Anyone know what could cause that or have any tips?   Not letting this slight setback hold me back!  Working hard to get rid of that gain this week!  Drinking tons of water & green tea and I'm going to try to cut back on sodium where I can too!




I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!


2 comments:

  1. Get it, girl! You look great! What is the top meal on the left for Saturday? It looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fresh from the garden diced up cucumbers & tomatoes with a little ranch mixed in! One of my summertime favorites :)

      Delete