Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fitness Update


Wednesday

26/26 daily points + 10 weekly
3.3 mile walk


Thursday

26/26 daily points + 6 weekly
3.3 mile walk


Friday

26/26 daily points + 17 weekly
3.3 mile walk


Saturday
26/26 daily points
3.3 mile walk + circuits


Sunday


26/26 daily points + 5 weekly
3.3 mile walk + kickball
After kickball, Jared took me to Mexican and I was so hungry I didn't get a picture of my food!


Monday
This night was the night I had a big taco bar night with some of my girlfriends.  Total splurge on points but totally worth it :)

26/26 daily points + 12 weekly
3.3 mile walk


Tuesday

26/26 daily points used + 4 weekly
1.5 mile morning walk + 3.3 mile evening walk

Weekly Weight Loss: -1.0
Total Weight Loss: -11.0

Goals for this week:
- Walk every morning & throw in a few extra walks/strength training workouts
- Drink 5 bottles of water each day
- At least 7 hours of sleep each night

Favorite Foods/Drinks:
- Unsweet tea, 5 calorie lemonade, green tea (all 0 points!)
- Cucumbers & tomatoes to eat with my meals because they fill me up faster!
- Obsessed with tortilla pizzas :)
- Easiest places to eat WW: Panera, Subway, Mexican, Chick fil a
- Sugar free popsicles

Follow my Fitness Instagram using the link below to see a more regular update on my progress!





I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

16 comments:

  1. Great job!!!!! I love seeing what people eat everyday too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaitlin! I love seeing what other people are doing too, it gives me good ideas!

      Delete
  2. Way to go, lady! ROCK IT OUT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still have a ways to go but am proud of my progress!

      Delete
  3. Love seeing what you are doing!! And tortilla pizzas sound delish right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katelyn! I know, right? I'm thinking that may be my dinner tonight :)

      Delete
  4. What kind of popcorn is that? I always get in a tizzy at the grocery store looking at the labels of all the junk they put in it and just end up never getting any. Just wondering what you use

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regular box popcorn but soon I'm going back to popping kernels in a pot with a little oil!

      Delete
  5. Wahoo! Way to go Kelsey, keep up the great work!
    Once I knock this migraine out of the way I'm hoping to accomplish my own workout today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I appreciate the support :) Hope you feel better!

      Delete
  6. You're doing awesome gurlie! All that food looks DELISH! Just be careful of the Minute Maid Lights (or any "diet" drink) as they contain aspartame or sucralose which is not good ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate!! I know :( I'm trying to get over my addiction to sodas and these were just a good transition drink for me! Hoping to cut them & every other canned drink out ASAP!

      Delete
  7. Keep it up, you're doing so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kelsey! Nice job this week! I have to ask a random question but what are you eating with your pizza on Monday? And also with your meal on Tuesday...it looks potentially cheesy and super delish!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monday - cucumbers & tomatoes with a little ranch dressing mixed in! Tuesday- Rice a Roni cheesy rice. Our favorite!!!! So delicious!

      Delete