Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fitness Update

Wednesday
Breakfast: 1 egg (2pp), tomato (0pp)
Snack: Carrots & low fat ranch dip (1pp)
Lunch: Tortilla Pizza (6pp), tomato (0pp)
Dinner: Spaghetti (pp), unsweet tea (0pp)
Dessert: Ice Cream



Thursday

Breakfast: Peanut Butter Sandwich (4pp), unsweet tea (0pp)
Snack: Cucumbers, low fat ranch dip, 5 calorie lemonade (1pp)
Lunch: Spaghetti, unsweet tea
Dinner: Tortilla pizza (6pp)
Snack: Popcorn & Coke (7pp)


Friday

Breakfast: Peanut Butter Sandwich (4pp), Water
Lunch: Wasabi (14pp)
Dinner: Spaghetti (11pp)


Saturday

Lunch: Leftover Wasabi (14pp)
Dinner: Subway Salad (10pp)
Snack: Popcorn & Coke (7pp)


Sunday

Lunch: Michelina's Low Fat Pizza Rolls (7pp)
Dinner: Kids Quesadilla, Rice & Beans (25pp)



Monday

Breakfast: Peanut Butter Sandwich (4pp)
Lunch: Tortilla Pizza (6pp), Tomatoes with ranch (4pp)
Dinner: Cheeseburger Macaroni (18pp)



Tuesday

Breakfast: Peanut Butter Sandwich (4pp), Apple (0pp), Unsweet Tea (0pp)
Lunch: Tortilla Pizza (6pp), Tomatoes with ranch (4pp)
Dinner: Enchiladas & Mexican Rice (18pp)
Snack: Animal Crackers (2pp)
Weekly Weight Loss: -0.6
Total Weight Loss: -11.6












I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!




8 comments:

  1. Maybe I should do a post like this so it could hold me accountable! I love the idea. You're doing so well! Congrats on your weight loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does hold me accountable & keeps me honest about what I'm doing! Thanks Mattie!

      Delete
  2. You're doing awesome girl! And that wasabi looks DELISH :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! It was so yummy, we had it again last night :)

      Delete
  3. Kelsey! You are seriously a rockstar!! I am so impressed by you. You go girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katelyn! I really appreciate the support :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats, girl! Keep up the amazing work. All your meals are making my hunnnngry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! Hoping for a big drop on Wednesday :/ It amazes me how well I can eat on WW! I'm hardly ever hungry!

      Delete