Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites

1. Putt Putt & Ice Cream


The other night we played putt putt & grabbed ice cream with Dylan (my brother) & Lauren (his girlfriend).  It was fun & great to hang out!


2. Losing Weight!
See my most recent fitness update here!  I'm loving working out more & continuing to do WW!  If anyone has any tips or meal ideas to share please feel free to do so in the comments below :)

3. Water Slide Fun




My dad made a homemade water slide for Cooper & Cole (cousins) the other day and while Jared was mowing I decided to join in on the fun :)  This was one of my & Dyl's favorite things to do growing up and I definitely felt like a kid again!  Country living is the best :)

4. Cleaning out my closet!
I don't have any pictures of this to share just yet but I'm having lots of fun cleaning out my closets!  One of the perks/drawbacks to weight loss is that you have to get rid of a lot of clothes (drawback) but you get to sell the old ones, save up & get new ones (perk)!  I'm getting rid of a ton of clothing & accessories that I just never wear.  No more "maybe one day I'll wear this when...."  If I don't love it, it goes.  I only end up wearing the stuff I love in my closet anyway so why crowd my favorite clothes in with stuff I'm never going to wear? 

5. Going to Bed Early!
I never in a million years thought I would say that!  I'm such a night owl.  These 5am alarms for my workouts are awesome & I love doing it!  My body is having to adjust to going to bed earlier though and that's been interesting.  I don't even really feel tired and then all of a sudden at night I just crash!  I'm loving my sleep right now and am going to try to keep going to bed even earlier so hopefully I can wake up earlier to get more done in the mornings!  Even though it makes me tired my body feels so much better on this schedule than before :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!  Hoping ours will be pretty low key so we can play catch up around the house and just hang out :)

Other posts this week:
Fitness Update


I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock
Facebook: The Peacock Roost

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!
Life In Leggings
grab button for Coffee with Caitlin

34 comments:

  1. That water slide looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That waterslide looks like SO.MUCH.FUN! And yay for put put and ice cream, two of my favorite past times in the summer :-D

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw that waterslide on Insta I was so jealous!! LOL So much fun!! And I haven't been to Put-Put forever! I should go!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's a blast! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your weight loss! Inspiring!
    That slip and slide looks amazingly fun! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most epic slip and slide i've ever seen!! Love it and yay to putt putt and ice cream! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my Dad is definitely the homemade water slide genius :)

      Delete
  6. I need to try and start waking up early again too! School is getting ready to start, which means that traffic is going to be terrible again :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard at first but it's gotten a lot easier!

      Delete
  7. That waterslide looks like so much fun! Congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmmmmm can someone build me that water slide?? That looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! My dad definitely out did himself :)

      Delete
  9. A homemade waterside! How fun! What a awesome dad you have! Can I say you guys look absolutely adorable and I'm so proud of you on your weight loss! Keep up the good work girl For me, I know it's a lot easier in the summer with all the fresh fruits and vegetables but with your motivation you're going to keep going and you're going to do awesome my friend! I hope your weekend is full of lots of love, lots of laughter, and all the people you adore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad is definitely the best :) Thanks Andrea! The summer foods have definitely made it easier but I'm hoping to keep up the progress during the fall/winter! Oh and I just had to go to Hobby Lobby & get that football pumpkin this weekend. Love it!!

      Delete
  10. Putt putt and ice cream sounds like a great time! And wow, 11 pounds down?! Way to go!!! I LOVE cleaning out my closet. It seems like lately I go back every few weeks and pull out at least one more thing I realize I just don't want/like/wear enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mattie! I'm really enjoying cleaning out my closet! I just want to get it to where I want to wear everything that's in there. If not, it's just wasting space!

      Delete
  11. I am so jealous of that waterslide!! I am so impressed by your weight loss! That is awesome girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaitlyn! It's definitely a work in progress for me :)

      Delete
  12. Wow! That water slide looks like sooo much fun! Congratulations on your weight loss! You go girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Putt putt is so much fun! My husband always wants to go! I need to take him sometime! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic job on your weight loss!!!! I am so jealous of your dedication! Also, I'm a huge putt putt fan! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! It's hard but it gets easier every day :)

      Delete
  15. That water slide looks like a blast! I just recently started waking up at 5 AM to get my workouts in and it makes me feel so much better too! Congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophia! It was really fun :) Love morning workouts! Glad it's making you feel better too!

      Delete
  16. Congrats on weight loss! It is always good when you see progress. Keep up the great work. And I wish I could say I enjoy early workouts but I do not. Ugh. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took a while for me to become a morning workout person but now I love it!

      Delete
  17. that water slide looks so fun :) congrats on your weight loss, must feel amazing! i also love going to be early and feeling well rested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lot of fun! Going to bed early makes me feel better & is helping me feel more motivated to work out in the mornings!

      Delete