Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday lovelies!  This weekend absolutely flew by for us!  It was a good one but it just went by really quickly.  I'm ready to get this week started though!

But first, let's recap the weekend!

Friday
Friday, I started the day with my usual morning walk!  My early morning walks & workouts are quickly becoming one of my favorite times of the day :)

Jared took me to Wasabi for a lunch date that was quite yummy :)
Friday night we went down to Friday After 5!  It was fun but we were both exhausted from the week so we were home and in bed pretty early!  Side note here: I used to be a total night owl but getting up between 5-5:30 every day is turning me into an early bedtime girl & I kind of love it :)

Saturday
I found my new favorite fall decoration!  I saw lots of Fall goodies at Hobby Lobby that I want to use to decorate our house but only splurged on the football pumpkin Saturday.  When it gets closer to really being Fall, I intend to stock up on some of those cute decorations :)
We had a great day of running errands and just relaxing!  We ended the night with takeout and watched two movies.  Get Hard & The Longest Ride were both really good!

Sunday
Jared had to work yesterday so I started the day with a walk!
It was the perfect day for some sunshine & a drive through the corn fields to MC :)



Dinner with these two lovelies!

Sooo...two things happened Sunday that sent me straight to my grandparents to hang out Sunday night instead of my original plans to try to get some blog/business work done.  One, our house was completely silent on Sunday morning and then while I was in the bathroom getting ready our bedroom tv turned on & started playing by itself.  Freaky!  After dinner, we found a small lizard in the house that thankfully Dad & Darlene were willing to remove for me.  This girl was over it!  I took those as signs I just didn't have to work on stuff last night so I spent the rest of the night hanging out with my grandparents :)

Hope everyone has a great week!

Bella And The City 
 
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

22 comments:

  1. You Friday lunch date looks delicious! Love the football pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Friday lunch looks so good! So great you guys were able to get out. Thanks for linking up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to squeeze in a lunch date! Thanks for hosting a great link up!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a fun weekend! I always hate when craft stores start putting decorations out for fall/winter because I end up buying so much stuff haha! LOve the football pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Me too, I get tempted to buy it before the good stuff is gone lol. The fall stuff is 40% off right now so I'm trying to hold out until the first week of September when it will get really cheap!

      Delete
  4. Morning/evening walks when the weather is mild are always so nice! I love to clear my head that way. That lunch looks so yummy! I would definitely freak if I found a lizard in my house too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My walks definitely clear my head & get me ready to take on the day! If it had just been the tv or the lizard I think I could have handled it but the combo just had me done for the day :)

      Delete
  5. Love the football pumkin - too cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Biana! I love it too & I love that it's a more masculine decoration for my hubby instead of everything being girly!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, how cute is that football pumpkin!!! Seriously there is nothing like a good walk....yay for you for sticking to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew we had to have that pumpkin in our football loving house! Some mornings it's hard and sometimes I work out harder than others but consistently doing something in the morning is definitely making a difference!

      Delete
  7. My hubby and I have been walking every morning since January. We have only missed a handful of days due to weather - but it has quickly become our favorite time too! But I agree - I can hardly make it past 9:00 when I have been up since 5:15!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Leigh!! It really is so relaxing in the mornings. Oh I've been falling asleep on the couch almost every night and Jared has to wake me up to go to bed. This recovering night owl is having to get adjusted to a new schedule ;)

      Delete
  8. Early bed time is my faaaaaaaaave! We are up early every morning (I'm up before Mia... what is wrong with me?!) so the only way I survive is by going to bed early!
    And now I really want that lunch date with my man! Looks so delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to hate going to bed early but these early wake ups are making me love early bedtimes lol! Our lunch was definitely super yummy!!

      Delete
  9. How early do you get up in the morning to workout?? I seriously need to motivate myself to do it in the mornings!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to be up & out of the house at 5:30! Some days it's earlier and sometimes it's later. It's just taking me a bit to get adjusted. My end goal is to hopefully be up at 4:30 but I'm going to have to work up to that :) My favorite part of getting it done in the mornings is that then I'm cleaned up for the day!

      Delete
  10. LOVING that football pumpkin! I think I need that in my house this year :-D

    And how creepy about your tv turning on by itself... mine has turned off on it's own in the middle of the night when I forget to turn it off and since it's a Samsung it makes a noise when it turns on and off. Always creeps me out! Hope all is well back at your house now *hugs*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Kate! I think it's perfect for our football loving house! Yeah it was pretty weird! Glad I'm not the only one that has a creepy tv ;)

      Delete
  11. What an awesome pumpkin! Too cute!! And EEEEEKKKKK to that lizard!! Good thing that taken care of! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I love it :) Yeah, I'm not a reptile person so I was really glad my Dad was there since Jared was working! Hope you have a great week too!

      Delete