Thursday, September 17, 2015

Banana Republic Green & White Top with Jeans

This is such an awkward time of year when it comes to the weather!  I'm so ready for boots & scarves and am over sundresses but the weather is somewhere in between the two.  Right now I'm loving rolled jeans, flats & simple tops for the weekends to get through the transition!
Banana Republic Green & White Stripe Top The Peacock Roost

Banana Republic Green & White Stripe Top The Peacock Roost

Jeans and Michael Kors Fulton Flats

Lots of new fall looks coming to the blog next week that I'm excited to share :)  See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites!

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!
Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @thepeacockroost
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock
Facebook: The Peacock Roost

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

16 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I am in desperate need of some new flats...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a go to outfit for me for sure! Love the green color on you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Kelsey so classy!! You look so cute and that is. GREAT color on you! I have MK flats in navy and love them!! Go rock this beautiful day girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea! So glad you love the MK flats too!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Trista! Navy is a favorite of mine this time of year!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, girly! Short girl way to fix too long jeans ;)

      Delete
  6. I love that top! Anything stripes is a winner in my opinion! And that color looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! I love stripes :) Thanks, Pamela!

      Delete
  7. I love your cute shoes!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend doll,
    xoxo
    Johanna,

    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This green looks gorgeous on you! It is such a difficult time to dress for, I'm ready for sweater weather! Have a great weekend!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! I'm so ready for the real fall weather too!

      Delete