Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Black & White Alfani Top

During this weather transition from summer to fall, I struggle with work outfits!  I found this black & white top at Macy's and love pairing it with black capris & heels for a good transitional outfit.
Black & White Alfani Top Work Outfit The Peacock Roost

Black & White Alfani Top Work Outfit The Peacock Roost

Black & White Alfani Top Work Outfit The Peacock Roost
I love that it can transition for a dinner out after work as well!  What do you think?

I bought this Alfani top at Macy's a few months ago and it's already sold out but I found 2 similar tops here and here!  Find my black The Limited ankle pants here!
I started a new Instagram account for all things blog related!  If you want to keep up with my outfit posts, recipes, favorite finds & more be sure to go follow my account @thepeacockroost!

The Peacock Roost Instagram
Mix & Match Fashion


I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @thepeacockroost
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock
Facebook: The Peacock Roost

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

16 comments:

  1. Love the top! I have one in the same cut from Macy's but it's floral and I love it! It must be Alfani too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that top! Perfect for the office, and if it gets too chilly you can always throw a cardi over it :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate! Exactly! It's really good for this transition weather.

      Delete
  3. That top is super cute...I love the detail on the shoulders and the back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an obsession with black and white! That top is so fun too, gorgeous look girl!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Most of my office clothes are black & white! So easy & classic.

      Delete
  5. Such a cute top!! You can totally wear that year-round too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super cute top! I'm always wearing black and white so this outfit is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a cute top!! :)) I would freeze at work though. Even when it's 90 out, it feels like 60 inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trista! I totally understand. I have my space heater running all day every day!

      Delete
  8. I love the top! The detail on the back and shoulders make it super cool!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete