Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fitness Update

I did not do the best job tracking/taking photos last week so I'm just going to leave you with my overall weight loss!  I'm pretty happy being down 0.8 considering I wasn't as strict.  I've already started being more strict this week and am hoping for a bigger drop next Wednesday!  I also ordered Cize and am looking forward to getting it to step up my workouts.

I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!


13 comments:

  1. I had never heard of Cize before this week and now I've heard of it like three times! So weird how that happens. I just had to Google it and it sounds like fun! I love dance workouts, they make me feel less like I'm working out and more like just fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it will be fun and a really good workout! It sounds like people are getting good results from it so I'm excited to try it!

      Delete
  2. Congrats girl- you are doing great!! Any loss is a victory, I say!! It's taking me so much longer to lose weight than I'd like, but as long as that number keeps going down I'm happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin! That's exactly how I feel! As long as it's down & not up, I'm pretty happy :)

      Delete
  3. I'm curious to see if you like Cize! I've been thinking about ordering it but don't know if I'll enjoy it. Maybe after your input I will though! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to try it! Hoping for good results from it :)

      Delete
  4. Do you find that it helps that you post about it weekly? Does that help to keep you accountable? And congrats on your loss.....a loss is still a loss!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it definitely helps! I know that I can't hide what I'm up to if I'm accountable to sharing it on here. It really keeps me honest about my progress!

      Delete
  5. Just keep with it and don't give up!!! look at how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith! I have definitely made some good progress and hope the scale keeps going down :)

      Delete
  6. Gradual weight lost is the weight that stays off! I just made that up, pretty catchy, huh?! That's awesome! You have to be flexible! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! As long as the scale is going down & not up, I'm pretty happy!

      Delete