Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fitness Update

I take being down at all after labor day weekend as a definite win!  I've already been a lot more diligent about taking photos for next week's update so the daily food/workout breakdowns will be back next week!


Also, my CIZE came in.  Yay!  I start that program on Monday so I'm excited to see if that makes much of a difference in my weekly weigh-ins!

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @thepeacockroost
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock
Facebook: The Peacock Roost

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

7 comments:

  1. What is Cize? I know you mentioned it previously, bit I have never heard of it! Great job continuing losing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the new Beachbody workout (the people who made Insanity & T25)! It's a hip hop dance video and so far it's really fun and I'm definitely sore!

      Delete
  2. That's awesome!! I was up this week. Oops. I'll work on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been awful the past 2 weeks :/ I've got to get it together!

      Delete
  3. Good job on still being down after the long weekend! It's so much harder during holidays/special occasions to lose any weight, I sure didn't! I'm excited to see how Cize works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently heard about Cize. What is it?

    ReplyDelete