Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!


Today is an extra great Friday because I'm only working a 1/2 day and then I'm headed home to finish a home project with Jared :)  Can't wait to share before & after photos!

Before I share my favorites with you, let's all remember what today is...

I can't believe it's been 14 years.

1. New Instagram

The Peacock Roost Instagram

I started a new Instagram account just for my blog and am super excited about it!  Come follow me for outfit posts, recipes, favorite finds & lots more! Follow me @thepeacockroost


2. Dylan's Birthday

We celebrated my little brother's birthday this week! So proud of him :)


3. CIZE

Cize dance workout video

My Cize came in & I can't wait to start the program on Monday!  I've heard great things about this program and can't wait to hopefully see some good results :)

4. Fall
Fall is almost here! Now, if the weather would just cooperate so I could wear my fall clothes I would be one happy girl! Lots of fall stuff coming to the blog soon so stay tuned. 

5. Home Decorating
Snapshot of part of one of our built in shelves. 

Now that the weather is going to be cooling off, we're going to be switching our focus from outside projects back to finishing up the decorating inside the house. I'm excited to find new pieces that work great in our home & share the results with you!

We have a very full weekend ahead but fun stuff planned! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Other blog posts this week:
Weekend Recap
Garlic Ranch Chicken
Vince Camuto Mint Dress
Fitness Update
Tommy Hilfiger Navy Belted Dress


I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @thepeacockroost
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock
Facebook: The Peacock Roost

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!
Life In Leggings
grab button for Coffee with Caitlin

14 comments:

  1. Your shelves look great! We are trying to tackle some home projects as well - I'm hoping our motivation lasts! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girly! It's a process finishing up the decorations in our home but it's fun!

      Delete
  2. I am moving house very soon and cannot wait to do some DIY projects, painting and putting my stamp on my new house!
    I like those shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before and after pics of home projects: my favorite!
    New follower from the linkup! Happy Friday :)
    young-southern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that green dress you're wearing for Dylan's birthday! Happy Friday gurlie, can't wait to see the projects you accomplish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shelf and the decor. It is very beach and cottage-like! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Britanie! It's one of my favorite areas in our home.

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday to your brother!! I can't wait to see what's in store for your new Insta :) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg! I decided it was finally time to separate my blog & personal account!

      Delete
  7. Yay for half day work days! I had one of those too - it's just too bad I let myself get all worked up over not being able to find Winnie the Pooh birthday party supplies! I'm over it now. :) Happy Weekend! Enjoy all the fun you have planned!

    ReplyDelete