Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Gap Striped Dress

You know those easy dresses you can just throw on with a cute pair of shoes & necklace and be ready for work, dinner, etc?  This Gap striped dress is definitely one of those.  It's one of my favorite go to dresses when I'm looking for an outfit that can easily transition between my day and night plans.
Gap Striped Dress The Peacock Roost Office Style

Gap Striped Dress The Peacock Roost Office Style

Michael Kors Luggage Flats The Peacock Roost

Michael Kors Navy Tote The Peacock Roost

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

pleated poppyCappuccinoandFashionShopping My Closet
Pumps and Push-UpsMix & Match Fashion
Linking up with For the Love of Leopard, The Stylish Housewife
Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @thepeacockroost
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock
Facebook: The Peacock Roost

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!


40 comments:

  1. Love it! Perfect transition for fall also with the sleeves! Goes great with those flats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary Leigh! It's a comfy favorite outfit!

      Delete
  2. I love it and the colors are so fall!!! Will be super cute with tights once it gets cold too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this dress!!! I love it! And you e matched the accessories so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, polished dress. I can definitely see how it is the right style for anything! Love the fit and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You cannot beat stripes! That dress has such a good fit too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so perfect for fall! Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic in this pretty dress!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so amazing! I love dresses that have sleeves so that you can wear them into cooler temps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lady! Yes, it is a very transitional dress!

      Delete
  9. I need this dress! is there pockets? I love a dress with pockets! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love easy dresses like that. It's an adorable dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess! Me too! Makes getting ready so much easier :)

      Delete
  11. LOVE this dress, it looks perfect on you! I'm all about stripes lately, and love that this dress is colorful too :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with that dress!!!! The colors in it are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! Me too! It's so comfy & has pockets so it's a definite favorite!

      Delete
  13. Beautiful fall colors!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shauna! I love the colors of this dress!

      Delete
  14. Love that dress!! And my Mom has those flats and they are so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a nice dress ! Love its style and bright colors.

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this dress! The bag you paired with it is perfect, too!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have this Gap dress (twins!) and LOVE it. So cute!
    You look lovely, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love it too! I have the blue & white version too and love them both!

      Delete
  18. This dress is adorable and super flattering!! I'd wear it everywhere, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girly! It's so easy to throw on, I love it!

      Delete