Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Garlic Ranch Chicken

Garlic Ranch Chicken Crockpot Meal The Peacock Roost

If you're like me, the best recipes are quick, easy & delicious!  Most weeks we're running around like crazy people trying to get everything done, so any dinners I can throw in the crockpot to be ready when we get home are a total win in my book!

This Garlic Ranch Chicken is delicious!  You just throw the ingredients in the crockpot , make some sides when you get home (we like cheesy rice & veggies) & dinner is served!

2 large chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 packet ranch seasoning
Garlic powder to taste

Cook on high in crockpot for approximately 6 hours.

Enjoy!

Have you seen my posts from yesterday?

I started a new Instagram account for all things blog related!  If you want to keep up with my outfit posts, recipes, favorite finds & more be sure to go follow my account @thepeacockroost!
The Peacock Roost Instagram
Eat Drink and Be Mary

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @thepeacockroost
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock
Facebook: The Peacock Roost

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

22 comments:

  1. So happy to see you on Instagram! And this looks delish! I'm all about easy and yummy meals especially during the week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been posting stuff on my personal one but decided it was time for my blog to get it's own account! Easy & quick meals are all we are interested in during the week!

      Delete
  2. I will need to try this! It sounds like something even Walker would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he would! It's super tender and has a great flavor!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Seeing the word ranch in the name of a recipe gets my attention too!

      Delete
  4. OMG this chicken looks amazing! I love how easy it is and anytime I can throw everything in a crock pot and go I'm sold!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so delicious & I love anything I can cook in my crockpot!

      Delete
  5. mmmm thanks for sharing! great idea! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually make this like every week, it's SO good!! Seriously I always make it with mashed potatoes and veggies and it is the best dinner ever. My mouth is watering just thinking about it haha
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoy this too! I was just trying to use up some stuff in our cabinets, threw it together & ended up loving it!

      Delete
  7. Yummm! That chicken looks fabulous. I may have to add that to my "menu" for next week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's delicious & so easy! Let me know what you think if you try it!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It's one of our new favorites, easy & yummy! Let me know what you think!

      Delete
  9. that sounds phenomenal. i will have to try!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away

    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete