Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Rotel Cheese Dip

Rotel Cheese Dip The Peacock Roost Appetizer Snack

Rotel Cheese Dip is a favorite snack in our house for game days, parties, etc.!  It's so easy to make and everyone loves it :)

Ingredients
1 block Velveeta cheese
1 can mild Rotel
1 lb ground beef (you can also use sausage or both ground beef & sausage)

Directions
Brown ground beef
Cut up block of cheese into small squares
Combine cheese, meat and rotel in crockpot
Cook on high until melted and then leave on keep warm while you enjoy!

I started a new Instagram account for all things blog related!  If you want to keep up with my outfit posts, recipes, favorite finds & more be sure to go follow my account @thepeacockroost!

The Peacock Roost Instagram
Eat Drink and Be Mary

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @thepeacockroost
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock
Facebook: The Peacock Roost

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

10 comments:

  1. Rotel is a staple at our house! Especially during football season! Sometimes I leave the meat out if my gang is starving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love rotel!! I wish I had some of this to snack on right now!

      Delete
  2. My family loves this dip! It's so quick and easy to make too! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, we love this! Especially with sausage. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheese dip is practically one of my love languages, and this one looks amazing!! Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! This post has been pinned on the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! I love having you and can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete