Thursday, September 24, 2015

Target Plaid Tunic

If there is one thing I'm excited to wear for fall, it's plaid!  When I found this plaid tunic at Target, I knew I had to have it!  It's perfect for fall paired with my favorite leggings & new booties. 
Target Plaid Tunic Leggings Booties The Peacock Roost

Target Plaid Tunic Leggings Booties The Peacock Roost

Target Plaid Tunic Leggings Booties The Peacock Roost

Target Plaid Tunic Leggings Booties The Peacock Roost

Target Plaid Tunic Leggings Booties The Peacock Roost

Target Plaid Tunic Leggings Booties The Peacock Roost

Target Plaid Tunic Leggings Booties The Peacock Roost
Exact leggings found hereThese are my absolute favorite leggings & I'll be adding some more to my collection soon!

Target plaid tunic found here!  This tunic is a great price & seriously so comfy and the perfect length for leggings!

I am in LOVE with my new Target booties!  I bought them in black & taupe.  They are so comfortable and exactly what I was looking for at a great price!  Do yourself a favor and order them now!

I cannot wait for this 80 degree weather to go away so I can live in plaid, tunics, leggings, booties etc.   To say I'm ready for fall weather, clothes, pumpkin and more is an understatement!


Did you see my Top 10 Fall Essentials post yesterday?!  See 1-5 here and 6-10 here & be sure to enter my giveaway for super cute gold pendant necklace here!

Follow Kelsey Mann Peacock's board Fall & Winter Style on Pinterest.

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:


Thanks for reading!!

24 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Target! Their fall line is seriously on point, and loving all their plaid tunics! This looks awesome on you gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They have great stuff this fall! Thanks, Kate!

      Delete
  2. Welp, I pretty much love everything about this post. I'm actually wearing those leggings right now, I want the plaid shirt and the booties and I could go on and on ;) So happy fall fashion is back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love the Hue leggings too! This to me is the perfect fall outfit! The weather here has finally cooled off so that I can enjoy fall clothes!

      Delete
  3. Love that outfit!! I've been seeing that shirt at Target and it's so adorable! Love your new booties too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so comfy & perfect for this time of year! Those booties are so comfy!

      Delete
  4. Looove this! I am still trying to find something plaid that works. I'm obsessed with it this year (and I'm not always) but everything I've tried so far doesn't work! That colors of that tunic with the gold jewelry is such a perfect pairing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love plaid so much! Check out Target's plaid line, they have a lot of great options this year!

      Delete
  5. Cute! I hit up Old Navy last night for some new plaids! I wonder when fall will actually come to Kentucky. . .

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard they have some cute fall stuff this year, I need to check it out! It's a lot cooler here this week, hope you're getting some fall weather too!

      Delete
  6. Cute! i have that same pattern in a button down from Target a few years back. I love the purple & red combo. I guess I need to give Hue another chance....I tried them once and wasn't so impressed but I have a super short torso and really long legs so maybe that was the issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love plaid too! Definitely try the Hue leggings again, I love them!

      Delete
  7. Love plaid! I can't wait for the cooler weather either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plaid is the best! It's finally cooled off around here so I can enjoy some fall clothes!

      Delete
  8. LOVE this! Target for the win! They have so many amazing plaid pieces right now! Love those wedges too, so perfect for fall!!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pamela! Target has great fall stuff right now!

      Delete
  9. You look SO cute!! Love this look for fall and Target has been on a serious roll!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute!! Love this look for fall. I agree with what Kate said about Target too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that shirt!! You look great!! I love this weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay, i need that tunic ;) i have the same leggings, love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so comfy & easy for fall! Glad you love the Hue leggings too!

      Delete