Thursday, September 10, 2015

Tommy Hilfiger Navy Belted Dress


I love a dress that can be perfect for work, church, dinner out & more!  Versatile dresses are my favorite because they're easy to throw on and can be worn a lot. This Tommy Hilfiger Navy Belted dress is a staple in my closet especially during this transition time between summer & fall!

Tommy Hilfiger Navy A line Dress The Peacock Roost

Tommy Hilfiger Navy A line Dress The Peacock Roost


Tommy Hilfiger Navy A line Dress The Peacock Roost


Tommy Hilfiger Navy A line Dress The Peacock Roost
I keep my jewelry with this outfit very classic & simple and almost always wear it with nude heels & matching clutch!

Tommy Hilfiger Navy A line Dress The Peacock Roost

 Tommy Hilfiger Navy A line Dress The Peacock Roost
Love the pop of red from the belt!

Tommy Hilfiger Navy A line Dress The Peacock Roost
Thanks to my photographer for the day :) 


Mix & Match Fashion
pleated poppy
CappuccinoandFashion

I started a new Instagram account for all things blog related!  If you want to keep up with my outfit posts, recipes, favorite finds & more be sure to go follow my account @thepeacockroost!



I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @thepeacockroost
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock
Facebook: The Peacock Roost

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

21 comments:

  1. I'm loving that dress. I'm not big on sleeveless things. Something about my arms that bugs me. So I'm thinking how a pretty red or white cardigan would go perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cardigan over this would be really pretty, not to mention I'm always cold so it would help with that too!

      Delete
  2. That dress looks great on you! I love that you went with nude heels because it elongated your legs even more!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These short legs need all the help they can get ; )

      Delete
  3. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS dress, lady! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That belt really is the perfect pop! Such a great dress! I'm also loving that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUCH a versatile dress! Love it with the red belt - the perfect pop of color! Your hair looks so great, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! It's so comfy & easy to throw on for church, work, etc!

      Delete
  6. I love the pop of red too! Very classy dress. I love finding ones like that for work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelli! Sadly, this one is too big now :/ I'll miss it! It was a perfect staple for work so now I have to find a replacement!

      Delete
  7. I looove navy and red together. And it looks great with the nude heels and clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Navy is such a great color on you! This dress is so classic and perfect for work, a night out or attending an event! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and preppy!! Great dress and yes, I can see how versatile this could be with different shoes and a little cardigan or even a blazer. You look amazing and I hope you're having a terrific Thursday, and so happy tomorrow is Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautifully classic dress!

    ReplyDelete