Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Vince Camuto Mint Dress

This Vince Camuto dress is one of my favorites!! I used it for some of our engagement pictures last year & loved how it photographed.
In my heart I'm ready for scarves & sweaters, but the Kentucky heat is still calling for some lightweight dresses like this one!  This dress was perfect for this weekend for church on Sunday!

Vince Camuto Mint Sleeveless Dress The Peacock Roost


Vince Camuto Mint Sleeveless Dress The Peacock Roost


Vince Camuto Mint Sleeveless Dress The Peacock Roost


Vince Camuto Mint Sleeveless Dress The Peacock Roost
Shoes (similar)
Dress (similar)
Clutch (similar & only $27!!)
Belt (similar)
Bracelet (similar)

Are you ready for Fall clothes or will you miss summer dresses?
The Creative Closet

pleated poppy
I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @thepeacockroost
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock
Facebook: The Peacock Roost

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

12 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty and looks fantastic on you! Although I'll miss my summer dresses and shorts, I'm ready for some fall clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors - yes!!! I love the belt and this whole look! That similar dress from Kohl's is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg! It's so lightweight and perfect for this heat!

      Delete
  3. I love the pop of pink with the belt! So fun and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors together. I appreciated it because I'm not 100% ready for fall and this outfit made me feel like summer is still winding down instead of being about to close the door behind it. I hope you get some fall weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah! Summer is definitely still winding down here, the heat won't allow for fall clothes yet!

      Delete
  5. That dress is gorgeous. I love that color. And can I have that clutch, please?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trista! Me too :) Haha if it wasn't my favorite!

      Delete