Thursday, October 15, 2015

Chicken Enchiladas



If you love mexican or enchiladas, this recipe is for you!  So easy & yummy!

Ingredients
1 package chicken tenderloins
1 package high fiber tortillas
1 can cream of chicken
1 can rotel
1 package shredded cheddar cheese
1 large can enchilada sauce

Directions
Boil & shred chicken
Combine shredded chicken, can of cream of chicken & rotel in mixing bowl (I leave the rotel out while making half of the enchiladas for Jared and then put it in when it's time to make mine!)
Use a spoon to lightly coat the inside of each tortilla with enchilada sauce.
Put a generous helping of chicken mixture in each tortilla, add a little cheese on top and roll.
Place tortillas in a 9x13 pan until full (normally this is about 6 for us).
Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle cheddar cheese over all the enchiladas.
Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.

I serve mine with sour cream & more rotel on top with a side of spanish rice!  Such an easy weeknight meal your whole family will love (and it's pretty healthy too)!


See more of the recipes we love in The Peacock Roost by following my Pinterest board:



I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

5 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy! I'm starving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good! I'm going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! I love me some enchiladas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Great weeknight meal too!! Thank you for you sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete