Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!!

It's officially fall weather in Kentucky & I am so excited to break out my sweaters & booties this weekend! 

1. Lasagna
Lasagna The Peacock Roost
I shared one of my favorite recipes this week, my lasagna!  Seriously so good, especially during this colder weather!  Make it for your family this weekend, they'll love it :)

2. Falling for Fall
Are you as in love with Fall as I am?  Check out my falling for fall post & follow my fall pinterest boards!

3. Goals for October
http://www.thepeacockroost.com/2015/10/october-goals.html
I shared my goals for October this morning!  I am so excited for the month of October.

4. Nordstrom

http://shop.nordstrom.com/

Nordstrom is one of my favorite stores year round.  I'm going shopping there this weekend & can't wait to check out what they have for fall in person!  Stay tuned for a shopping recap of what I find :)

5. Essie - In Stitches

I love Women's Health and my new apple cinnamon candle but I am seriously LOVING my new Essie polish, In Stitches.  It's the perfect color for fall, not too dark with a hint of pink.  Love it!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:


Thanks for reading!!
Life In Leggings
grab button for Coffee with Caitlin

32 comments:

  1. Love that new nail polish color - I like the burnt orange!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE co-sign for my love of Nordstrom! And loving that nail polish - so pretty <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nordstrom is just the best hands down! Thanks, Kate!

      Delete
  3. That pic of you with the pumpkins is adorable!!! And I made lasagna this week too, so perfect for the changing weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kaitlin! It is the perfect time of year for lasagna!

      Delete
  4. Yay for the true fall weather and a trip to Nordstrom! And hope you have an amazing first anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trips to Nordstrom are my favorite :) Thanks, Trista!

      Delete
  5. I love Nordstrom, too, and I can't wait to shop there next weekend in Dallas! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're a Nordstrom lover too! Oh Dallas, that's one of my fave cities!

      Delete
  6. That polish color is so pretty! Can't wait to see what you find at Nordstrom! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love Nordstrom! Have fun shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you october goals! I never shop at Nordstrom! I think I'm missing out!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trish! What!!! Go shopping there ASAP!!

      Delete
  9. Love your flannel and booties. Super cute! And now I really want to find that nail polish. Essie knows how to tempt a girl! Your 1st year anniversary is this month.....congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristian! I love Essie! Thanks so much!! I can't believe it's almost been a year!

      Delete
  10. Great list of goals for this month!! Sorry for commenting so late too, I was at work all day.. Anyway, have a great weekend and I hope that you find some goodies at Nordstrom!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You & your porch look great --- love the flannel and pumpkins :) I need to get some mums & pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fall front porch decorations are the best!

      Delete
  12. Stopping by from the Hey Friday linkup :) Love that Essie polish and your flannel outfit! I absolutely adore fall! It's the best season there is! Happy weekend!

    Mariah
    www.faithandfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oohhhh love that essie color!! I need to find that! Have fun shopping this weekend!! Can't wait to see your pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nordstroms is the absolute best. I don't live near one but it doesn't matter with their free shipping and returns! Congrats on your first anniversary! The first year is the sweetest and the toughest! Loved your to-do list, lose 5 lbs is on mine too! Too many summer ice creams!

    Annie- All Things Big and Small

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annie! Nordstrom is the best :) You're totally right about the first year!

      Delete
  15. Hooray for a shopping trip! And the Fall goals look perfect. I just picked up that Essie In Stitches too and you're so right - it's perfect! I really haven't stopped wearing it. I'm normally a purple grey color girl when it's Fall, but In Stitches has replaced them! Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for linking up with us at H54F!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  16. That lasagna looks so yummy...hope you enjoyed your Nordstrom shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete