Thursday, October 8, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday Everyone!  I hope your day is a wonderful as the amazing moisture we are getting outside!:


Yay for Friday!! 


1. Organizing

A definite favorite this week was finishing this book!  (September book review will be posted next week).  I have some free time on my hands this weekend so I'm hoping to finish or at least get close to finished with cleaning out our whole house!  It's so refreshing seeing everything becoming more organized and I can't wait to see the final result!  I was already in organization mode anyway but I found some really great tips in this book that are really helping!


2. Shopping with Darlene
My shopping trip to Nashville with Darlene last weekend was a definite favorite this week!  See what I found here!


3. Gossip Girl


I've been binge watching Gossip Girl and I totally forgot how addicting this show is!  SO good! I have less than 20 episodes left.  Anyone have a recommendation for what I should binge watch next?


4. Divine Triple Chocolate


If you are looking for a low calorie/weight watchers point snack look no further!  I bought these at the grocery this week & they truly are divine :)  I know I've been a little radio silent on the fitness updates the past few weeks but look for those to return next week!

5. bareMinerals

I just purchased the bareMinerals starter kit to try!  Does anyone else use it?  I have used Jane Iredale before but it was a lot pricier.  I have been unable to find a liquid makeup I love so I decided to try another powder makeup!  Any favorite products from the line?






I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:


Thanks for reading!!
Life In Leggings
grab button for Coffee with Caitlin

10 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Kelsey! I agree, those ice cream bars are delish!! I've been thinking about going back and rewatching GG sometime too. It's such a perfect binge watching show! Have you seen Hart of Dixie? It was a fun series too! Enjoy your weekend!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Gossip Girl - especially the fashion! I say next you should binge watch The O.C. we all need some Seth Cohen Comedy Hour in our lives!

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the bare minerals 'mineral veil' to set my make-up and I love it. I haven't ever tried the foundation. Honestly, I was a little intimidated by how messy it looked! I'll be excited to hear what you think.

    Also, GG is everything. Have you started watching Blood & Oil on ABC? Nate from GG is one of the main characters, which was my motivation for watching it.. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE Gossip Girl! I have watched the whole thing like 5 times haha. Have you watched One Tree Hill? That's what I'm binge watching now an dit is soo good. Can't believe I had never seen it before!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally binged on GG too! We loved breaking bad, bloodline, narcos & House of Cards - I mean you can't go wrong with netflix! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love BareMinerals - I wore it for year and years and it never goes bad. Then I stopped wearing foundation and switched to NARS, but I need to get some more foundation for family photos this weekend!

    Isn't that book amazing? My house is forever changed! I'm going to binge watch Gilmore Girls next - I never watched it, but have heard its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've worn Bare Essentials for years and love it! I hope you do, too! Have a great weekend, Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wear Bare Minerals, but instead of the powder, I now use their liquid foundation. I loved the powder but I was ready for something a little heavier on my face. The powder is perfect for summer!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those ice cream bars look so yummy! I will have to try them. I've used bare minerals before but didn't love it. When my face would go through its drier phases, I didn't feel like it kept coverage. But otherwise it was good! You could totally binge on Gilmore Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will love bare minerals! It is the BEST! I have used it for years and it's awesome. You feel like there is nothing on your skin at all!

    ReplyDelete