Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Olive Green Tunic

Our T.J. Maxx clothing section has been pretty hit or miss lately but a few weeks ago I found this top there and loved it!  It's the perfect length for jeans or leggings and it's really comfy!  Of course, I'm wearing my new Target booties with it too!  I wear both colors pretty much all the time :)








Shirt (Similar)
Booties (found here)

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute and cozy fall outfit, awesome color on you gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that shirt! It is the perfect color for fall! The whole outfit looks great together. I need to make a trip to T.J. Maxx soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! I love that tunic and the color too! Green is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the booties, I am wearing similar ones today and they are so comfy! Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is perfect and love the whole outfit! Definitely a good TJ Maxx find :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of your shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! You look beautiful in that color too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! I love that color for fall and winter. I really need to check out TJ Maxx more often!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a pretty color!! I love TJ Maxx!

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete