Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Taco Soup



Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
1 packet ranch mix
1 can corn
1 can great northern beans
1 can Mexican style stewed tomatoes
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 can diced tomatoes
Garlic Powder
Sugar

Directions:
Brown the ground beef in a skillet and mix in half of each seasoning packet. Combine cooked & seasoned meat in a soup pot with the rest of each seasoning packet, corn, beans, and tomatoes. I added just a couple shakes of the garlic powder and a couple pinches of sugar. Cook on the stove for an hour and serve hot. 

I added avocado & cheese to mine when eating it and you could add tortilla chips too!

Enjoy! 

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:


3 comments:

  1. Yum, I love a good soup. This sounds good, especially with the addition of ranch in there...I wouldn't have thought to add that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing and sounds so easy!! It's going on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taco soup is my all time favorite soup! I can't wait for much cooler weather here in Arkansas so I can make a big pot with all the extras.

    ReplyDelete