Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Tommy Hilfiger White Tunic Sweater

It's the time of year that my favorite outfits involve tunics, leggings & boots/booties!  This outfit has all of those favorites!   The Hue leggings are an absolute staple in my closet & I'll be adding the gray to that collection this year.  So comfy, a waistband that helps suck you in & they are NOT see through!  Oh and those Target booties?  I have them in natural suede & black.  Love both & they are so comfortable I can wear them all day!  Buy these leggings & the booties...I promise you'll love them :)






Sweater (similar)
Leggings (found here)
Booties (found here)
Aviators (similar)
Purse (similar)

Linking up with The Stylish Housewife &

pleated poppyCappuccinoandFashionShopping My Closet
Pumps and Push-Ups

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:


11 comments:

  1. Cute, simple, and totally pulled together! My kind of outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that white tunic paired with the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this whole look on you gurlie! The tunic, the leggings, the boots, the bag - love it all <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the length of the tunic - i always hate when i bend over and then my entire back is showing lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Totally agree with what Biana said too!! I definitely like having my rear covered when wearing leggings!! Haha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard so many good things about these leggings I feel like I NEED a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE my hue leggings! i had no idea they came in grey.. i need them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that style too! Can't wait for it to get a little cooler here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that top! How I wish I could wear white! Sadly a 1 year old puts a damper on your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit and the olive bag is the perfect accessory!!

    ReplyDelete