Sunday, November 29, 2015

New Blog Design & Birthday Celebrations

Sorry for the lack of blogging this past month!  My template was corrupted but now The Peacock Roost is back with a new and improved design and lots of great posts on the way!

We celebrated my birthday last weekend and it was a great one!



Friday, I had a great girls lunch with my granny!

Followed by a cold but fun time at the OHS game!  Sadly, they lost :/

Saturday, my great husband treated me to a movie, shopping, yummy dinner & another movie at home!  We saw Love, the Coopers at the theater and sadly were not that impressed by it.  We followed that up with some Christmas shopping, my favorite buffalo mac & cheese at CKB and watched Southpaw at home to end the night!  That movie was really good!

Thanks to this guy for such a great day!

On my actual birthday, we went to church, watched a football game and then had these awesome people over for a yummy birthday dinner!  So much fun!  We are so blessed by all of these people and are so thankful for them!  It was a lot of fun and a great way to ring in 27 :)

Lots of birthday goodies! (Yes, I know that's not how to tie a blanket scarf lol)


My <3







It was a great birthday!  Can't wait to see what this year holds!  Thanks to everyone that made my birthday so great!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!! So glad it was a great time! And I love the new design. Hate that your template was corrupted. Glad to have you back in the blogosphere - I took a small sabbatical too. :)) We thought about seeing Love, the Coopers. Now, I'm so glad we didn't. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wondering where you have been!! Happy belated birthday to you! I'm glad that you had a nice celebration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had a great time ringing in 27! Love the new blog design :)

    ReplyDelete