Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Week

It's Christmas week!!! This is one of my favorite weeks of the year :)  All the last minute preparations, shopping trips, movies, lights, etc make this week so fun!  I'm kind of sad that this is the last week of Christmas but I'm also super excited to celebrate :)  


This past Saturday was my work Christmas party!  We had a great time!

I already started collecting more Christmas items for next year!  I can't believe how great the sales are already.  I can't wait to pick up a few more items the day after Christmas!  


We have Christmas lights, movies, gingerbread houses, cookies and lots of Christmas fun on the agenda this week!

If you need any last minute Christmas inspiration, check out my Christmas Pinterest boards:

14 comments:

  1. merry christmas to you dear
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a very merry christmas!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the Christmas sales...I'm amazed at the deals that are already available! Hope you have a very merry holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Kelsey! You just reminded me that I want to build our annual gingerbread house one night this week <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to make some of those cake pops for the holidays that I keep seeing on Pinterest. I'm hoping I can find the time to make them. Wishing y'all a very Merry Christmas!

    Kaitlyn @ Kaitlyn-Danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeeeeeee that picture of you guys... and I'm obsessed with your pinterest boards, particularly the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! The week before Christmas is always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had fun at your work Christmas party! And how did I not know there were already Christmas sales? I need to get out there and stock up on some stuff for next year! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas - Loving the sales at Target for sure. I have to pick up a few more things for next year!

    ReplyDelete