Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Favorite Christmas Movies

Tis the season for all the great Christmas movies :)  These are our favorites and staples in our house each year:


How can it be the Christmas season without this hilarious movie?!
We love all the Santa Clause movies!!
This is one of Jared's absolute favorites and is becoming one of mine as well!
I love both versions of this movie!  Definitely one of my all time favorites.
Holiday Classics
Oldie but a goodie :)

We also love all the Hallmark and ABC 25 day countdown movies too!  I can't get enough Christmas movies :) We've already watched several good ones and can't wait to watch more all month long! 



What are your favorites?

6 comments:

  1. Love Christmas movies! Thanks for posting that ABC Family movie schedule too, I was wondering about it last night haha. Have a great day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was making my list this week too. I forgot about miracle on 34th street! They're all classics. Movie night time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Miracle on 34th Street! We watch it every Christmas Eve. We watch Elf several times. It makes me laugh every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 25 Days of Christmas is my favorite! I went through the guide and recorded everything I could find. Now I have Rudolph, Charlie Brown, and all the best waiting to be watched OVER AND OVER through the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Holiday is one I have to watch every year!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all of your picks! We watched Christmas Vacation last night and it never gets old. Save the neck for me Clark! :-P

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete