Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!

This week has flown by but it's been a loooooong week too so I'm so excited for the weekend! 


My favorites this week are:

1. New blog design!

I love the new design of my blog!  A change of colors & layout makes it feel fresh and new :)

2. Christmas Movies
It is Christmas movie central in our house this month and we love it :) See my post on our favorite Christmas movies here!

3. Christmas Tree

Christmas trees are a definite favorite :)  I love having ours in the living room where we can sit beside it at night.  I could just sit in the dark and stare at it :)  It makes it so cozy in there while we hang out and watch Christmas movies!


4. The Perfect Letter


I read The Perfect Letter this week & it was pretty good!  I'll share a full review in my book review post this month but it was a fairly quick read and the story kept me intrigued.  Not the best I've read but I'm glad I read it :)

5. Anniversary Photos


I am so in LOVE with our anniversary photos!  Here's a sneak peek and I'll be sharing a post with all my favorites next week!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Life In Leggings
grab button for Coffee with Caitlin


7 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for new book suggestions! I'll have to check that one out:). Cute anniversary photos!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so so pretty and I love having ours in the living room too! And your sneak peek anniversary photo looks so good!! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new look! Your anniversary photo is so cute-can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea Chris Harrison wrote a book! Might have to pick that up :-) Adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new layout! I also love your Christmas tree :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete