Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!! Christmas is one week from today!  How crazy is that?!  I'm so excited for it to get here but kind of sad too because this is such a fun time of the year. 

1. Christmas Elf

My family and I joke that I'm an elf because of my Christmas obsession and all the shopping, wrapping and decorating I do for myself and them.  I can't get enough!  When my grandmother and I saw these at Macy's last night, we knew it was meant to be!  Love my new Christmas elf shoes :)  So comfy & I jingle all around the house!  We had so much fun shopping & these were the icing on the cake :)

2. Darlene's Birthday



Another favorite this week was celebrating Darlene's birthday!  We had a great dinner and it was fun taking a break and catching up during this busy time!

3. New Hair


I couldn't take my blow dryer anymore and chopped my hair off this week!  It's hard to really see it in this picture but that smile is happy knowing how fast it is to do my hair now!  I'm sure I'll grow it back out eventually but it feels nice to have a fun change before the new year :)

4. Holiday Sheets


We are not flannel people and finding cotton holiday sheets has proven to be almost impossible!  I've been eyeing this Martha Stewart sheets and when I walked in Macy's last night they were on closeout clearance for so cheap!  I squealed with excitement when I saw them and I'm pretty sure I scared the sales girl :)  Luckily when she realized why I did that she totally understood my excitement!  Find them online here.

5. Christmas Week

The week leading up to Christmas is probably my favorite!  Last minute shopping, baking, enjoying the tree, looking at Christmas lights.  So many fun things!  Enjoy the next week, remember the reason for the season and do a snow dance with me for a White Christmas :)

Have a great weekend!



Hope everyone has a great weekend!


grab button for Coffee with Caitlin

6 comments:

  1. Love your new hair! So cute! Love your elf shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite weeks of the year too, so much excitement! And loving your elf outfit, too cute that your family calls you that. Great reputation to uphold <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute new hair! I'm chopping mine off tomorrow and can't wait!!

    Ummm I think I need those champagne sheets, ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute in those elf shoes :) Love the new hair!! It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete