Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Stocking Stuffers For Her

I love stocking stuffers!  Jared and I do stockings for each other every year and it's one of my favorite married traditions :)  It's fun to pick out little treats for each other!
BP Studs!  For $8, these are great quality and a perfect stocking stuffer.  They're available in several cute colors!  I love mine :)  (find them here)


eos lip balm!  I love this lip product! You can find it at Target, Kroger, Walmart, etc.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion: Fragrance Free
Hand lotion is a great stocking stuffer!  The smaller sizes are perfect to carry in a purse :)

Crystals from Swarovski® Harvey LewisSilver Plated Christmas Tree Ornament

A fun ornament!  Whether it's something to commemorate a special year, occupation, etc., ornaments are a great treat for stockings!

$25 iTunes Gift Card

iTunes gift cards or any gift card really are a great addition as well :)



essie® Winter 2015 Nail Color Collection
Nail polish!  The Essie Winter 2015 collection polishes would make a great addition to a stocking!  Find them here :)
Sweet Nature Peppermint Candy Canes
Festive holiday candy!

Crew Sock 4-10 - Gilligan & O'Malley#174;
Warm & fuzzy socks!  I love these for laying around the house in the winter!  So warm :)

Dashing Through the Snow (Hardcover)
Holiday themed books!  Or any book really :)  I love a new book in my stocking to start the new year with!



Fragrance rollerballs like this one from Sephora!  Perfect for travel or to keep in your purse.

19 comments:

  1. Great roundup!! I LOVE fuzzy socks too they are the best!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great gift ideas, lady! Really fun pieces that I'm sure any woman would love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your ideas!! Stockings are one of my favorite things to buy presents for!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be so down with any of these but those iTunes giftcards are definitely my favorite stocking stuffers to get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stocking stuffers really are the most fun gifts to give - I love putting them together too! Great ideas! XO, Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome picks gurlie! Loving those studs and Essie polishes are always a good idea <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all of that!!! Those earrings are on sale now, too! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great ideas. I love stocking stuffers. Sometimes, they are my favorites! haha
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those earrings and I never say no to Essie polishes! Love them! Love the rollerball perfume idea too. I love getting rollerballs to try new perfumes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, love those BP Studs! I have them in turquoise, black and cream and I'm dying to go back and get them in hot pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you tried the fuzzy socks from B&BW that have aloe in them?! If not, you need to. I'm obsessed. I also have my eos next to me, and it's always a favorite. I hope my husband happens to see this post, I'd love any of this in my stocking this year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...I didn't even make it past your first item before making a purchase :-p Just bought the earrings in pink and white...they're on sale for $4 right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such fun ideas!! I really love little goodies like nail polishes and lip balm!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these. Have you seen the "12 days of Christmas" idea where you and your loved one exchange stockings 12 days in a row, filled with small, inexpensive little gifts. Aka basically anything at Walgreens/CVS. That's where I've been putting my stockings together at.

    Kaitlyn-danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of these ideas are super cute, but I have to say... I LOVE those pink studs!! Totally my style!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all great stocking stuffer ideas! Gift cards and small beauty products are always a favorite for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all great choices! I love warm & cozy socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need to check out those BP studs...I have similar Kate Spade ones, but I have had such fits with the stones coming loose and falling out! Nail polish is one of my favorite stocking stuffers, and I LOVE getting ornaments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll take one of each, please! Fuzzy socks are a MUST - Nick gets me a new pair every year :) I want to start the ornament tradition, too!

    ReplyDelete