Monday, December 14, 2015

Stocking Stuffers for Him

Last week, we talked about Stocking Stuffers for Her!  This week, we're going to talk about ideas for the guys :)


$25 iTunes Gift Card


iTunes gift cards or any gift card really :)

Men's Christmas Vacation Boxer Short    Black
Fun holiday boxers like these from Target!

Elf
Movies!  Movies are on sale like crazy this time of year so pick up a few holiday favorites!

Izola - Brass Money Clip
A money clip is definitely a useful gift & a great stocking stuffer!

Sweet Nature Peppermint Candy Canes
Festive holiday candy!

Pocket knife!  A very useful gift and stocking friendly :)


A t-shirt from their favorite sports team!

Throw in an issue of his favorite magazine!

Flashlights are always handy!

Tech accessories like new headphones :)

Stocking stuffers are one of my favorite gifts to buy!  Hopefully this list will give you some ideas for the men in your life :)

14 comments:

  1. Love these ideas! I like to give one magazine subscription to Gary as well - Mens Health tops the list! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! My dad always gets my husband pocket knives :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guy stocking stuffer ideas. Fun gifts for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun ideas! My dad always included magazines in my mom's stocking so I'm excited to get some for T this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great & practical ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list! iTunes gift cards are always a great idea, and my husband loves pocket knives!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pocket knife is always a winner at our house! And you can't beat Elf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas! My hubby found some military grade flashlights on Amazon and cannot wait to give them to all the guys in our family! I keep telling him to watch out when he tells them he's getting them something awesome because I have a feeling they won't feel the same as he does lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect gifts! LOVE your ideas!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All great ideas! Socks are usually a must for me - simple and you can get fun argyle or striped ones, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of these! Those boxers have me cracking up! And the headphones are such a good idea. My hubby is always stealing mine!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great round up! Isn't it funny how excited guys get over flashlights? I bought my husband a two pack from Costco last year and I literally think it was his favorite part of Christmas, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this list with us!
    It will help me a lot this Holidays.
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete