Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!!  Our weekend was so busy & went by so fast that I cannot believe it's Monday already! Plus, only 17 days to Christmas?!! I cannot wait to make the most of the next 17 days and enjoy my favorite holiday

Friday started the weekend off great because look what arrived...


My 2016 Erin Condren planner!!!!  I love my EC life planners and this is my 3rd year using one.  I'll do a separate post with a picture of the design I chose & the layout but I can't wait to use it January 1 :)

Friday night, we ran some errands and grabbed dinner.  We planned to watch a Christmas movie but decided to watch this old favorite instead!  It didn't disappoint :)  Now back to the Christmas movies until the holiday season is over!


Hot tea is my & my grandmother's tradition!  We've been drinking it together ever since I was a little girl.  When I found out Whitehall in Louisville was doing a Christmas tea a few months back, I knew this would make a perfect Christmas present for her!

We loved it!  Everything was so pretty & nice.


There were even carolers singing throughout the tea!  The house was gorgeous and the food and tea did not disappoint :)

We had such a great day! 

Saturday night, we had Jared's work Christmas party and I did not take ONE photo. :/


On Sunday, we went to church and then out to eat to celebrate my dad's birthday!  He is the absolute best dad ever :)


After lunch, the boys did a little target practice!

It was a good weekend but I was exhausted last night!  Looking forward to a busy but fun week :)


6 comments:

  1. What a fun tea time with your grandma - that is so sweet and I love your tradition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your grandma's pictures are so cute!! I love that y'all have a little tradition of hot tea. Can't wait for you to show us your Erin Condren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the new planner, that is so exciting, right? And your tea tradition sounds amazing. I've done tea with my mother and sisters before and it is a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special time with your grandma!! I bet she was over the moon happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you and your grandmother have a tea tradition! And yay for your new planner!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tea tradition with your grandmother is so sweet. That place looks lovely too!! I'm glad that you had a nice weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete