Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Erin Condren 2016 Planner

Anyone who knows me knows I'm big on organization!  I'm a planner, it's just how I function.  I have a lot to keep up with between our crazy schedules, businesses, families, friends etc. and I need to be able to keep everything I need in one place while on the go.  I am on my third Erin Condren life planner this year and plan to use them for years to come!  I love the colorful design, monthly/weekly calendars, note pages, etc.  The color coordinated pens are an additional win in my book :)  

Below are some photos of what my 2016 life planner looks like!  If you want to order one, use my referral link here to get $10 off your order!  If you have any questions about these planners, feel free to comment below or send me an email!

I used one of my favorite anniversary photos for the cover this year! 

Monthly layout! This is where I track my food & workouts. 

Weekly view! I use the left column for my to-do list and color code the rest of our activities in the daily sections. I use the lines at the bottom to plan my blog posts each day & what we're cooking for dinner each night. 

I love that they added a notes page at the end of each month! 

Stickers! I'm not a big sticker user. I know a lot of people like them but I prefer just writing in my events/birthdays/appointments etc in their corresponding color. Stickers are just messy to me but I have friends that use them & love them. Just personal preference : )

I like the pocket & perpetual calendar in the back. The pocket is a great place to put papers you need to keep with you. The perpetual calendar is where you can put birthdays & anniversaries to keep up with each year.

Get $10 off through this link!

14 comments:

  1. What a great planner and so colorful and happy! Love it!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover and all the fun stickers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I am loving my EC planner as well! They actually sent me the wrong layout, so the correct one (vertical) should be arriving today to swap it out :) And I am just like you with the sticker thing...I like the writing things down in my planner style, so stickers are just for a little flair if I am in the mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture for your cover! Definitely has to make you smile every time to you see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard some great things about these planners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw love the picture on the cover, so cute! couldn't survive without my planner, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this planner! I've been using one for a few years now it is my favorite ever in the world. The colors. The lay out. The happiness it brings :) It's really great for keeping track of anything and everything and, of course, planning. I started asking for one each Christmas because they make the perfect gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful and colorful planner, and I love how you can personalize the cover with one of your own pics <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and detailed I love it!! I just wish that those planners weren't so expensive. :-/ Thanks for sharing and I hope that you had a great day today!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She really thought of everything with this planner - I love all the stickers! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I've always wanted an EC, but I got the Plum Paper one last year and I loved it but it's so big and got so heavy. I've heard that EC is exactly the same so I went with a smaller one for 2016. Your's is really cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the pictures! This year I got the EC teacher planner but I think I want to get the Life planner next time!

    ReplyDelete