Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!

This was my first full week of work in about a month and it was a long one! So excited to enjoy the weekend and relax with my sweet husband ❤️


1. 2015: Year in Review
See some highlights from our 2015 here!


2. 2016 Planning

We've been doing a lot of planning in our house this week! Personal, business , fitness and more goals and plans have been set for this year! 

3. Reign



I just started binge watching Reign this week & I'm slightly obsessed!  If you like shows about royals then definitely check this one out! 


4. The Bachelor



This week started the new season of the Bachelor!!  Jared watched it with me and this group provided us both a lot of laughs.  Chicken enthusiast, Lace, rose hats...oh my!  I haven't decided yet if I will recap each week like last season but if I do, I will post the first one this weekend!


5. New fave food! 



I'm back in full Weight Watchers mode so I'm finding lots of new foods that I like lately!  I'm loving Eggo's whole wheat waffles for breakfast!  Just thought I'd share in case you were looking for an easy breakfast on work days :)


Hope everyone has a great weekend!



grab button for Coffee with Caitlin

10 comments:

  1. Isn't planning the best part of a new year!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those waffles looks SOOO good! I would love some right now haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you liking the new Weight Watchers plan? I'm not sure how I feel about it yet lol

    Adri
    www.thegoldhummingbird.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those eggos are my FAVORITE! I used to eat them every morning, but got away from it. I might need to pick up a box next time I do my grocery shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the breakfast share. I'll have to try them out. I have been looking for something quick for breakfast. Are you doing the new Weight Watchers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for The Bachelor to be back, definitely my Monday night guilty pleasure! Those waffles look delish! Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish Kevin would watch The Bachelor with me :-p He cannot stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to remember those waffles!! I'm all about a healthier way to enjoy some waffles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for the Bachelor!!!! Now my Monday nights have a purpose haha!!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  10. My boyfriend and I are trying Whole 30. We had a semi successful week. We still have so many cookies and sweets left over from Christmas, so we've struggled with letting them sit there and go to waste lol. Eggo waffles are the best!! I'm excited to see what happens on week two of The Bachelor.

    Kaitlyn @ Kaitlyn-Danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete