Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!

I've been so sick this week that I'm so thankful it's almost the weekend!  Fingers crossed it stays that way, but I'm finally feeling somewhat better :) 

Now, on to Friday Favorites!

1. Blue Bloods

We are currently obsessed with binge watching Blue Bloods!  It really is such a good show. 

2. Chicken Noodle Soup




My chicken noodle soup is a great meal when you're sick, cold, in a hurry etc.!  So quick, yummy & healthy!  See my recipe here.

3. Fujifilm Polaroid
My family got me this fun camera for my birthday!  I love polaroids and it's so fun to have!

4. Sick Day Essentials

Yesterday I posted about my sick day essentials.  See those here!

5. Republican Debate



Since I pretty much didn't move from the couch last night, it was a good night for me to watch the debate.  I'm very interested to see how the rest of this election year goes!  I think I have a personal favorite but I'm still watching & deciding!




Hope everyone has a great weekend!



grab button for Coffee with Caitlin
 

16 comments:

  1. The debate was here in Charleston last night - you can imagine the chaos haha! I watched some of it but we decided to finish Making a Murderer, too. I hope you're feeling better, but at least that soup looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome camera girl :) great post! so glad i found your blog through the linkup! hope youll stop by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That camera is so cute!! I haven't watched that show, but we watch Chicago PD which is really good. Plus its filmed here and it's fun to see where they go. I hope that you wake up tomorrow feeling 100% better too so that you can enjoy your weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute camera! I've been wanting to get a polaroid camera so I'll have to check that one out.

    Angela @ Top Knots and Curly Locks

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE LOVE BLUE BLOODS! SUCH a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get some rest and get to feeling better, Kelsey! Such a cute little camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I found your blog
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that camera.....and I love that it's pink! Hope you stay feeling better!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tom Selleck..I would watch anything he stars in! I posted about chicken noodle soup this week too. Hope you are feeling better and are able to enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My nephew has a camera like that one and I love when he snaps photos for keepsakes! Love the pink though! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, I hope you feel better!!! I am so interested in that camera! Do you know where they got it? We also binge watch Blue Bloods. Love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty is that camera!? Sorry you've been so sick this week gurlie, sending *hugs* and hope you feel better soon!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  13. That camera is amazing!! SO CUTE! And you can never go wrong with chicken noodle soup :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There really is nothing like chicken noodle soup to make you feel better when you're under the weather. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband started watching blue bloods a few years ago and I like to watch it with him. He works in law enforcement so he likes that stuff! LOVE the camera! Anything pink! Have a great week!

    Alexis @ Chemistry Cachet

    ReplyDelete