Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sick Day Essentials

Since I've been sick all week, I decided to share my sick day essentials with you all! I've been working through it but couldn't do it without some of these!




Luden's cherry cough drops! 


Gatorade is one of the only things I can drink that somewhat tastes right!




My chicken noodle soup is perfect for when you're feeling under the weather!  Get the recipe here.


PJ's & a warm and cozy blanket :)


And last but not least...a good show on Netflix to watch!  Jared and I started binge watching Blue Bloods this week which worked out perfectly for me because pretty much all I feel like doing once I get off work is laying on the couch!  Such a good show so far!

What are your essentials when you are sick?


4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better!!! Netflix and soup are definitely necessary when sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the Gatorade. The only drink that really satisfies when sick. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade chicken rice soup is my favourite, also a warm and cozy place to rest, plenty of water and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete