Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: Favorite Pins


I'm linking up with Andrea today to share my love for Pinterest!

I love Pinterest!  It's my go-to for recipes, outfit ideas and especially when I just need some inspiration or a time filler when waiting in line, at doctor's offices, etc.  Pinterest is just always fun! 



Right now, my favorite boards are:


Spring & Summer Style!


It's hard to believe but soon spring & summer will be here so I'm looking for a little outfit inspiration :)


Landscaping


Last year, we completely ripped out all the current landscaping!  We laid down new rock & mulch but this year our focus is on adding new plants & flowers!


Easter


I love finding cute décor ideas & recipe inspiration for our family gathering!


Crockpot Meals


We've been so bad about eating out lately!  Crockpot meals seem to be the best solution for us and we are really wanting to get back to those!  They keep us from spending money eating out, are definitely healthier and more WW friendly for me!  I'll be pinning our go-to favorites and looking for new ideas this month.


Come pin with me!!




Some of my favorite pinners to follow are:


Mix and Match Mama
Weight Watchers
Life as the Coats
Christina Lea Loves
A Little Bit of Emily
Erin LFF


I love meal ideas, outfit inspiration, décor, organization and more and these accounts provide all of that!


What do you love to pin?  Who should I follow that I don't already? 


9 comments:

  1. I love following you on Pinterest! Your boards are gorgeous and you always find the greatest pins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter and landscaping boards make me wish that it was spring!! Hehe. Love your boards though too and I hope that you have a great day today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh thanks for the shout out - that just made my day! We definitely both share the love of pinning...I am always seeing you pop up on my page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the crockpot meals, seriously it is the best thing to come home and dinner is done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crockpot meals are the BEST! and goodness, I am going to turn to your Spring & Summer Style board for all of my outfit inspiration! That's when it warms up a bit! ;) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh loving the Easter inspiration, and of course I'm all about the crockpot meals. Best invention ever <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore thse crock pot meals and pinterest is the best for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so impressed with all your Pinterest boards! I'm especially loving your Easter pins! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that your Pinterest is so organized! I need to get better about pinning....I am horrible at it!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete